AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

What I do not understand about this package is... Why are they dropping the two colorways SEPERATELY, then selling them together?

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

What I do not understand about this package is... Why are they dropping the two colorways SEPERATELY, then selling them together?

ohwell.gif

only team JB plays for these days is da Washington Capital$

Take it for what it is...talked to some Nike reps and there is an Infrared Pack scheduled in June BUT at most this is just a potential release and notguaranteed. There are times in which shoes are potentially scheduled to release but in the end don't...i.e. Slam Dunk Pack, Gatorade, etc.

Originally Posted by PurePlayaz1

Take it for what it is...talked to some Nike reps and there is an Infrared Pack scheduled in June BUT at most this is just a potential release and not guaranteed. There are times in which shoes are potentially scheduled to release but in the end don't...i.e. Slam Dunk Pack, Gatorade, etc.
Thank you. Finally, someone not blinded by 'want' and that understands the way things work with Nike.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by PurePlayaz1

Take it for what it is...talked to some Nike reps and there is an Infrared Pack scheduled in June BUT at most this is just a potential release and not
guaranteed. There are times in which shoes are potentially scheduled to release but in the end don't...i.e. Slam Dunk Pack, Gatorade, etc.
Thank you. Finally, someone not blinded by 'want' and that understands the way things work with Nike.

none of those had style numbers available for verification....matter fact i can even tell you it was NT member Redrum that uttered anything about da gatoradepack first

and he never disclosed anything that you can call nike for confirmation. so all those scenarios you replaying on this thread isn't anything relevant to dasituation at hand.

only thing that can match this case is when JB hit da dead switch on da chicago X's & bordeaux VII's being released even after known samples werecreated, but even then

they were killed behind da curtain without any of us ever knowing they were THAT close to releasing. so like i said...these look like a GO until somethingdeads em.

as far as people thinking that jordan brand will never put nike air on the back i think they will eventually....they sell their products primarily off of hype,u tell us no retros will come out after the countdown pack to get us to buy the countdown pack...then of course when the whole jb pack fiasco was over theyre-retroed shoes...its all a gimmick if jb wants to really create hype they will..if a pair of 11's came out with the #45 wud u buy??? probably...fact isjb knows that people buy their shoes regardless...they also kno that if they put nike air on the back of a jordan whether it be the v or the vi it will makemany people come out of the wood work and buy...imo it will happen eventually...sorry if this was off topic lol

GG wrote this a few months back:
GreatestGoliath wrote:
Maybe it's just me but in these pictures the Varsity Red looks close to infared, but not exactly.... prepare to see the same when Sport Blue or September Blue VI's drop... they will be blue just not the exact blue you guys want.

Nuff Said... for now

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

GG wrote this a few months back:
GreatestGoliath wrote:
Maybe it's just me but in these pictures the Varsity Red looks close to infared, but not exactly.... prepare to see the same when Sport Blue or September Blue VI's drop... they will be blue just not the exact blue you guys want.

Nuff Said... for now

And Those are No Longer Dropping.I know my Stalker Bloco02 is gonna love that haha, idiot Certain info I get Directly from an employee who works for JB an ISSuser name PrinceJordan..........Trust he won't answer you. That is All all I have to say on this situation for now... laters

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ohwell.gif

only team JB plays for these days is da Washington Capital$

I was sitting here for a good minute & a half tryna see what you were saying
laugh.gif

But yeah money rules everything around me.

But um.. does that mean ya'll are NOT going out this weekend to cop the Infared VI's?

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

^^^^way 2 late for that
alien.gif
Yes Well it Can't be Helped.
it helps everything during the thrill of hunting b-grades and have gotten skilled at it. I do my best 2 school the upcoming shoe heads, but inrecent years NikeTalk has been the rumor starter, thanks GG
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But um.. does that mean ya'll are NOT going out this weekend to cop the Infared VARSITY RED VI's?
fixed.

And no, I personally am not scooping these. I'm avoiding Bulls colorways whenever possible.

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

^^^^Nah it's just me, thanks for acknowledging tho

Generally typing.... I wasn't commenting toward you, lol. Thanks for putting yourself out there though.

Back
Top Bottom