AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

I still think this pack would have been harder to get if the varsity red versions hadn't released (and better quality).  They are almost the same shoes.

It would've sold better if they had put the OG materials on the black pair, simple as that.  they're probably holding out on that for a later time.

Originally Posted by elrodo33

I still think this pack would have been harder to get if the varsity red versions hadn't released (and better quality).  They are almost the same shoes.

the quality was good on the 6's. its the material choice and the fact that they dropped the varsity reds

Originally Posted by thebeast23

the quality was good on the 6's. its the material choice and the fact that they dropped the varsity reds
Varsity reds were such a bad idea if they wanted to sell out of this package. i copped bot VRs and infra Reds but i just got the infrareds after they sat for 4 months and can now beat my varsity reds while everyone is still rocking them everywhere and Footlocker and Finishline have them on sale. smh at JBs marketing skills

Originally Posted by king0033

Varsity reds were such a bad idea if they wanted to sell out of this package. i copped bot VRs and infra Reds but i just got the infrareds after they sat for 4 months and can now beat my varsity reds while everyone is still rocking them everywhere and Footlocker and Finishline have them on sale. smh at JBs marketing skills

Actually, the fact that you bought both pairs and the pack illustrates that Jordan brand's marketing skills are on point.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Actually, the fact that you bought both pairs and the pack illustrates that Jordan brand's marketing skills are on point.

Exactly.  You buying both versions equals a win for JB....because you weren't the only one.  The Brand is 
smokin.gif
right now in regards to the sales on the Varisty Red/Infrared VI invasion.

Exactly

True... but idk about the quality part

When the new white/infra retro comes out, this pack will go high in price.. simply because the quality will I think be bad and people woudlnt split the pack. Or even if they do a pair would atleast go for more than 2 bills. I'm sure we all know by now how JB works. Its like a hit or miss to get a great quality shoes.. I can't say the same for the black/infra tho.. although I think that they are really great looking shoes. Also fits alright.. no complaints about this pack at all in my part.

What the Flagnogs!!
laugh.gif

12 days since my last post on NT...
They're still sitting, one dude got it for $175!! That's not fair!!
laugh.gif

It's just surprising that I never really expected this to be sitting on shelves..
Plus, I've noticed that they dropped the price quickly on someWebsites.. from #1 $400 to $325, #2 $450 to $350

Pearl Foams are also sitting on some Footlocker and Champs stores, Why? I'm just waiting on them to go on sale (Hopefully)

Saw this Video on "Why KG left Nike" thread, Dude bought a pair of Silver Anniversary Jordan 11 and Right Pair was messed up Big Time!!

I think someone returned a pair to FA on 34th in NYC. Saw them behind the register on top of the fixture as i walked out. Don't know what size though.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Exactly.  You buying both versions equals a win for JB....because you weren't the only one.  The Brand is 
smokin.gif
right now in regards to the sales on the Varisty Red/Infrared VI invasion.

not so much, i both all of them on a severe discount and on sale. i got the wht/vred's for $120 plus 20% off and then i actually traded for the blk/vreds and got the infra pack from someone who had a swoosh acct. so yeah i guess while JB is making profits it is no different than if i had bought 2 infra packs and rocked one then stocked one or 2 pairs of each v red...

SOmeone tried to sell me their white infra's completely DS for 120, this pack wasnt all it was made out to be, I copped a few to flip i wont lie, and i just broke even, and barely... I wont be doing that again

120 for the wht/infra pair is pretty good
pimp.gif

but yea resellers def. learned a lesson after a couple days that resell value wasn't going to be alot

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

I think someone returned a pair to FA on 34th in NYC. Saw them behind the register on top of the fixture as i walked out. Don't know what size though.
They had those there  for about two weeks or so.  I was in the store when they brought them out : a size 11.5 and size 13

Sssssooooo MAD. Didn't get my hands on the pack cuz I didnt get payed till a week after they released. I wont pay more then retail for these.

Originally Posted by jman219

SOmeone tried to sell me their white infra's completely DS for 120, this pack wasnt all it was made out to be, I copped a few to flip i wont lie, and i just broke even, and barely... I wont be doing that again
at least that man is honest
reselling is not like it was 5 years ago

this pack was doomed for reselling from the start 

it also has very little to do with people not having money

jordan brand/nike release to much crap thats what killed the pack

nike made there money selling the packs at 54% wholesale to stores 

stores sell to the public 

they both made money releasing the same shoes solo

and nike knew the hype would almost be a major sellout in most markets once the packs dropped 

but that did not happen 

as we been saying there are packs floating around  

the message board hype thought everyone would run and spend DMP type money 2 3 4 weeks or month's after the release 

but it never happened with this set 
sick.gif

jordan/nike got everyone good for releasing the same thing twice in a year

and dont forget the white/varsity red & the pack released I think a week or two apart for this 6 pack

also this is the reason this post is still going 

look at all the hype at the start and the middle of this post

and look at the end people 

the resellers got........................................... got

Back
Top Bottom