AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

these can be had for 180 at finishlines Im try to cop this weekend finally markdowns FTW

wish i knew that before i dropped 340 on it

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

these can be had for 180 at finishlines Im try to cop this weekend finally markdowns FTW

man finishlines wont transfer from their districts.
i tried 2 weeks ago.
had an employee/assist manager call a few stores. they all said layaway or employees were holding them.
lies... called back n said i was in the area n they say come n get them lol

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
exactly.
the funny part is they have the nerve to say the shoes are reserved for employees like thats OK.

wasnt tripping tho.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
exactly.
the funny part is they have the nerve to say the shoes are reserved for employees like thats OK.

wasnt tripping tho.

Yeah I work for the company too, and I saw it was available for send sale in my size... but after waiting and waiting.. I called customer service and they told me my order was cancelled...
frown.gif

ehh i feel sorry for the attempted resellers. ik they was super hyped when they came out... i think it would've been a sucess if they would've changed up the material though.

Originally Posted by Young Soy Two3

ehh i feel sorry for the attempted resellers. ik they was super hyped when they came out... i think it would've been a sucess if they would've changed up the material though.

the idea of sympathy and concept of reseller should not be in the same sentence.

You want someone/people to feel sorry for? Google Darfur.

But i'm hoping that you were being facetious because i'm lauging my nads off.

^ WOW!!!! BinYe I SWEAR ON MY KIDS I was just singing that song in your sig its been stucc in my head FOREVER.... who is it and what's the name? ^

Damn thats hella crazy.... I got my pkg on a trade and I really like the white pair, the blaccs not so much but its still great to see Infrared over var.red on my feet....

not sure why people like you keep posting this crap.

resellers that were good at what they do made out nice. packs were initially selling for 420 - 450.
people selling packs these days probably got them on the 50 or on sale at finishline. still not a bad come up when the pack is moving for near retail on the bay and other sites.

resellers that were good at what they do made out nice. packs were initially selling for 420 - 450.
people selling packs these days probably got them on the 50 or on sale at finishline. still not a bad come up when the pack is moving for near retail on the bay and other sites.
this, the pack hasn't flopped necessarily. it's all about how long you waited to buy it and then sell it. mostly people are still making a lot of money on it compared to what they paid, just because its not crazy over retail they are making whatever their discount is...

don't mind him he just tryin to get to 3 bills...i honestly just skip over his posts

It's amazing that 5 months after release stores still have it, If you'll just look and probably some help...

I wonder how many people was surprised and got these as a "Bonus" shoe for themselves, got mine last October  

Originally Posted by Agent0024

^ WOW!!!! BinYe I SWEAR ON MY KIDS I was just singing that song in your sig its been stucc in my head FOREVER.... who is it and what's the name? ^

Damn thats hella crazy.... I got my pkg on a trade and I really like the white pair, the blaccs not so much but its still great to see Infrared over var.red on my feet....

It's life changing, fam.

Man I paided like $430 for the pack when it came out. I feel dumb for dropping so much on them. Seems like it's happening more and more with all shoes. I think I just gotta wait it out and cop after a couple of months when a shoes releases and get a better price.

Originally Posted by oso23

Man I paided like $430 for the pack when it came out. I feel dumb for dropping so much on them. Seems like it's happening more and more with all shoes. I think I just gotta wait it out and cop after a couple of months when a shoes releases and get a better price.

I`m in the same boat.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I`m in the same boat.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Me too

Originally Posted by zageretokintaman

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I`m in the same boat.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Me too
me too....
30t6p3b.gif
 except i copped at retail...still way too damn much

same here. copped at retail but no regrets. just happy that i got two sitting. but of course it wuda been great if i waited.. but o well.. sall good to me.. congrats to all that got em for mad less.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by imazing1201

how did you color the jumpman on the lace pocket?
edit:

is there a pen to change suede to nubuck or durabuck?
sorry for commenting on such an old post but I just had to roflmfao at this. ohhh michael....

Back
Top Bottom