AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

if only jb dropped black /infrared samples in this pack
pimp.gif

who has the pic?
nerd.gif
Here you go:

air-jordan-vi-6-retro-black-infrared-sample-2.jpg

air-jordan-vi-6-retro-black-infrared-sample-1.jpg

air-jordan-vi-6-retro-black-infrared-sample-3.jpg

air-jordan-vi-6-retro-black-infrared-sample-4.jpg

air-jordan-vi-6-retro-black-infrared-sample-5.jpg

air-jordan-vi-6-retro-black-infrared-sample-6.jpg

air-jordan-vi-6-retro-black-infrared-sample-7.jpg

air-jordan-vi-6-retro-black-infrared-sample-8.jpg

air-jordan-vi-6-retro-black-infrared-sample-9.jpg
ewwww....those can stay samples.
def...

this thread will be 500 pages by release date

Thanks Rakim and GottaBDaShoes
I have a feeling Nike is trying to literally destroy every competitor they have.
With "Grail" status retros, serious Foamposite cws, Lebron/Kobe; just to mention a few
I think they're going to have over 80% of the market share in 2010 and 2011
I guess it's time to just sit back and watch the fireworks

I feel like theyre gonna be swappin midsole styles,
the blk infrareds are gonna be released like the samples (of course with a jumpman),
and the white infrareds will drop with a white midsole and infrared highlights on where they would usually be on the blk infrareds(OG & 2000 blk infrareds).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but those look like the 1st retros. I'm not sure, but it look like the Nike Air stitching on the rear. Maybe he's just trying to front with a pair of DS 2000 Retros and claim them as ones from the pack 
tired.gif

^^Those are the ones from 2000...idk if anyone else can see it but i see a part of the nike swoosh stitching on the first picture

Those VI's in that pic^^ look new but it does look like it has Nike Air on the back and why would they be laced that way? That pair is nice anyway
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nazarethsavage

Correct me if I'm wrong, but those look like the 1st retros. I'm not sure, but it look like the Nike Air stitching on the rear. Maybe he's just trying to front with a pair of DS 2000 Retros and claim them as ones from the pack 
tired.gif
I have never seen a pair of 2000's that clean i am going to have to go and say those maybe real samples ........................im hoping so cuz those are so cleannnnnn
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i still dont believe these are coming out

if they were pics would be out and early sites like rmk and marqueesole would have em

i'm just wondering about this pre orders in ebay for this pack.. this also happened with the AJ VI Varsity reds before. No pics surfaced yet but alot of pre orders were emanating.

I'm thinking that pic from ISS is real because if you look closely you can see that there's no 3m reflecting from the holes just like the varsity reds...

Back
Top Bottom