AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

..... They are in the Nike wharehouse in Korea right now......

OK GOOD , NOW where are the damn pics at ??? 
nerd.gif

I have a feeling that when the pictures come, if they come, this thread will blow out of proportion!

In a good or bad way, depending how JB executes this release.

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

I have a feeling that when the pictures come, if they come, this thread will blow out of proportion!

In a good or bad way, depending how JB executes this release.

couldn't have said it better myself.

JorPun662 wrote:
I'm thinking that pic from ISS is real because if you look closely you can see that there's no 3m reflecting from the holes just like the varsity reds...

The 2000 retros dont have 3M. The pic is real ,Its a real pic of some super clean 2000 retros

damn, this pack would be crazy when/if it drops.

This pack has the potential to be just as great as the dmp 6/11 in my opinion.  But that of course will only be true, if the quality is on par.

nothing touches that first dmp. yr gonna have kids complaining bout the quality of this pacakge despite never wearing the 00s

Originally Posted by imazing1201

Originally Posted by a019

do you guys think this pack will be bigger than the 11/6 dmp pack?

Honestly these would be way better than 6/11 DMP
i doubt these would even come close to the 11/6 DMP...... im jus sayin...

what would be funny if the VI's sitting in the warehouse were the white/varsity red VI's coming out in June as well....lol

I love how people who were so sure that these weren't releasing are now back in here acting like they never doubted. You know who YOU are. LOL

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

I love how people who were so sure that these weren't releasing are now back in here acting like they never doubted. You know who YOU are. LOL

I could care less if everyone and their grandma can get these...as long as I get my pairs.

what's the release date, 6/19 or something like that? you guys do realize that's less than 3 months away right? and we have no pix...

just sayin'...

even if they do drop, seems too good to be true, they're likely gonna mess something up... i'm gonna lmao if they are suede and not durabuck, cuz DA ninjahood will prolly bust blood vessels up in this piece...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom