AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by eltouha

just stopped past footlocker (pitt street, sydney) and was told that this pack has a retail of over aud$600.
frown.gif
the manager reckons they won't sell like other heat with that price.
to lazy to go convert, how much we talking for US dollars?

edit: $600AUD = $548 USD
eyes.gif

I'll cop for that price if the material is on point. I can afford it. Plus I'd probably buy a second pack to sell so I can make my money back. lol

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by wagonracer7

^That means more black/red VI's for me!!! LOL^

You can have them
laugh.gif

I still have the tongues and lace locks from the retro Infrared VI
frown.gif

I wore those things until the durabuck started peeling. #+$% the fake looking suede JB is shoving down your throat.
Haha, alright, well you hang on to your tongues and we'll rock our fresh varsity red jays. Honestly people these are infrareds, theyaren't trying to be. Suede is a really nice material that requires more manufacturing $$ to make. They look great, not ashy at all and if you'reworried about that, treat them with some protectant.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

just stopped past footlocker (pitt street, sydney) and was told that this pack has a retail of over aud$600.
frown.gif

eyes.gif

eek.gif
frown.gif

yeah it's a friggin joke.

i'd only consider it for myself if they have nike air on the back AND 3m in the holes. yeah i'm asking a lot, but then so are they at those prices.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Bad news... I just talked to my connect today. He said that he placed his order for this pack and a few days later it came back rejected. When he tried to re-order they were removed from the system. He takes that to mean they're cancelled (at least for the U.S.), which means no preorders from me. Oh well.

hmmm..that is not good news.

Originally Posted by AsianImage

Bad news... I just talked to my connect today. He said that he placed his order for this pack and a few days later it came back rejected. When he tried to re-order they were removed from the system. He takes that to mean they're cancelled (at least for the U.S.), which means no preorders from me. Oh well.

hmmm..that is not good news.

Not at all, not at all.

That really sucks. Well, if they drop internationally I'll cop them. If not, oh well. I don't think it was ever meant to happen anyway. Ifit does, JB will wait for the rest of the VI's they're releasing to sell.

On a side note, ninjaguy is going to 'off' himself when he reads this news. lmao

I'm saying international only.

Damn, i really wanted a pack to trade off.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
could it be??? international release??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

smokin.gif
now these won`t be too hard to get..( regardless of the ridiculous candian retail mark up, pack should be around 450 ) will be breaking the bank forthese x5-6 packs
devil.gif
devil.gif

hmm......I'm going all out and make a bold prediction....Nike Air. If it happens, you heard it here, first one to call it.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

hmm......I'm going all out and make a bold prediction....Nike Air. If it happens, you heard it here, first one to call it.
Although Nike Air doesn't make the biggest difference, the retained quality (nubuck in this case) makes a bigger difference for me. Suede onthe VI's just doesn't do it for me atleast, simply because we've seen the cheap suede put out by the brand that has been fading with utterquickness, as far as nubuck it just seems to have more longevity. Then again having Nike Air just gives you that feeling of a 'Must Cop' as opposed toa 'Maybe'.

600 dollar jb must be jokking with that price............ if it is true with that price must passsss.

Remember those videos last year chi mcbride was saying nike air was coming back this year, and i know there has been sample 3s and 4s with nike air on theback. Who knows, but i think this is going to be a international release. Gentry is in charge of international now, so he wants to give them the good +%@% iguess lol.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

But it's just a prediction. You don't know for sure.
laugh.gif

Doesn't really count....

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

frown.gif

eyes.gif

For that, JB can keep them.

That is Prada/Gucci shoe money right there........

Back
Top Bottom