AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Beyond some BS! I swear JB is the worse! I feel like talking back my Varsity Reds if this is TRUE!
mad.gif

59297163.jpg

They are pretty fresh though but Deep Infrared All Day!
pimp.gif
Even if they are BEAT TO DEATH!
laugh.gif

59162388.jpg

^^ varsity reds are nice.. i myself bought 4 pairs... beat my infrareds to the ground playing ball back in highschool. so those are long gone. couldn`t see myself spending 400+ on a Ds pair of 2000 retros. But after 2010, i`ll definitely grab a pair or 2. JB just got too much heat coming out this year.. so those will have to wait till next year.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

For the people saying that JB wouldn't release 2 of the same shoes in 1 year:
02/14/2004
Air Jordan XII (Womens)
308243 141
Wht/Univ Blue-Met Silver
$135
jordan_xii1-womens-rd.jpg

05/15/2004
Air Jordan XII
136001 142
White/University Blue-Metallic Silver
$135
jordan_xii2-mens-white-blue.jpg

wink.gif
I forgot all about that
eek.gif

If NikeTalk 2010 continues to allow hype+ego = poor decisions, there will be only a fraction of us left standing.... and THAT is where the number will count for nothing.

^Launchpad?!?!^ I'm mad you know the pilot's name from Ducctales its only been about 15-20 years since I've seen an episode of that
tired.gif
EDIT: 1600th post at 1:24
happy.gif

i still dont believe the infrared pack'll drop. Its like the best way to make your loyal customers bankrupt.

Originally Posted by davg2345

why would JB drop the varsitys if there going to realease this pack?? if confirmed i feel sorry for ppl who spent money on the bred 6s

I feel bad for those who can't afford both, x2.

02/14/2004
Air Jordan XII (Womens)
308243 141
Wht/Univ Blue-Met Silver
$135

05/15/2004
Air Jordan XII
136001 142
$135

wink.gif
...good point

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

At this point in time, I see that my money is only spent on newly released Jordans that 1 pair can get me 3 og pairs (yes, deadstock you newbies)

The GR's don't rock with me anymore

I feel u. i dont even rock my spacejams cause every1 have em. rather have Quickstrike!!
but it dont matter if these come out. didnt get the varsitys, but can if i want 2. probably below retail...

this is probably an idea that leaked last year and SOMEONE toke the info and ran with it... but then JB said forget it and came out with the varsity reds instead...

Originally Posted by Retri

Originally Posted by davg2345

why would JB drop the varsitys if there going to realease this pack?? if confirmed i feel sorry for ppl who spent money on the bred 6s

I feel bad for those who can't afford both, x2.
it's not that people probably can't afford both it's just 90 percent of people won't spend that much money because they have what is called a brain. so go spend 1000 plus dollars on some low quality shoes.

Originally Posted by gotkickz290

02/14/2004
Air Jordan XII (Womens)
308243 141
Wht/Univ Blue-Met Silver
$135

05/15/2004
Air Jordan XII
136001 142
$135

wink.gif
...good point
it's a totally different shoe. it's white and one you speak of is black.

Back
Top Bottom