AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Only person I know in Korea is my grandma, better tell her to wait in line and cop for me...
glasses.gif

i work at jordan brand production factory, i can confirm these, i put together about 25,000 pairs I'm the guy that ties and laces the shoes!!!

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

^ LOL!

Thanks Zero 0123! Updated the first page with your translation too!
No Prob, I stopped reading this thread because there was just useless banter about how these are real or fake. Good think I peeped inside. Let me know if there are any more updates in Korean. I'll be glad to translate. Just spreading the good word for all. Hope we all can cop these fairly easy.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

what's the release date, 6/19 or something like that? you guys do realize that's less than 3 months away right? and we have no pix...

just sayin'...

even if they do drop, seems too good to be true, they're likely gonna mess something up... i'm gonna lmao if they are suede and not durabuck, cuz DA ninjahood will prolly bust blood vessels up in this piece...
laugh.gif
sneakers are out of production up to 6 months before release...theres nothing for them to mess up

wait so they're in storage in some warehouse in Korea, yet sites like marqueesole haven't got a hold of them? and a release date of june 19th is 7 days after the white/varsity red VIs drop. i hope this pack is legit, but i just see too many holes in these theories even with nike.com confirming the style code.

Originally Posted by PurePlayaz1

Only person I know in Korea is my grandma, better tell her to wait in line and cop for me...
glasses.gif
lmao.. putting your grandma to work. That WOULD be a way though. haha We're so addicted.

My friend was the person who confirmed the pack for nickkicks .com. He showed me the paper where he works that shows all the shoes that's coming out with the sku number annd the 6pack was there for june for 310. Can't wait

Originally Posted by Hugo

My friend was the person who confirmed the pack for nickkicks .com. He showed me the paper where he works that shows all the shoes that's coming out with the sku number annd the 6pack was there for june for 310. Can't wait

Well where does he work?

you can talk, translate, confirm all you want.... no pictures = there not real.... for now

retro 2009 space jam pics were out MONTHS before the release date....

Originally Posted by moneymike88

what's the release date, 6/19 or something like that? you guys do realize that's less than 3 months away right? and we have no pix...

just sayin'...

even if they do drop, seems too good to be true, they're likely gonna mess something up... i'm gonna lmao if they are suede and not durabuck, cuz DA ninjahood will prolly bust blood vessels up in this piece...
laugh.gif
sneakers are out of production up to 6 months before release...theres nothing for them to mess up

i know that. i'm simply saying it's too good to be true that they didn't do something to screw these up if they really are coming out...

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Looks like all the doubters are looking stupid now lol

not really... you're the ones with no pix.

it's not stupid to question this when we're under 3 months away from the release date and have no pix, they just released the black/reds, and are releasing the white/reds within a week of this alleged pack, pretty much shooting themselves in the foot. just doesn't sound logical these are really coming out at this point, at least not on june 19th...

i hope they do tho...

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Looks like all the doubters are looking stupid now lol

not really... you're the ones with no pix.

it's not stupid to question this when we're under 3 months away from the release date and have no pix, they just released the black/reds, and are releasing the white/reds within a week of this alleged pack, pretty much shooting themselves in the foot. just doesn't sound logical these are really coming out at this point, at least not on june 19th...

i hope they do tho...

thats what i've been sayin for the last month...

no pics still seems if this pack does drop it will be almost impossible to get them with out the proper overseas connect.......& they few places in the states that do get them will charge $450 easy......let's hope not but it seems that way now.......

I honestly don't get why everyone's fending for these infrared's there not that serious to me in my opinion yea i know there better than the VR 6's but i don't think there worth the hype but i guess to each his own but hope Jordan brand comes out with the black and red 13's then that's when things get serious lol

Btw anyone knowany stores were i can preorder kicks in NYC the bronx ?

Back
Top Bottom