AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Nikekidwonder wrote:
Yea but who's going to buy the black pair that's my point look at the feedback in this thread no one wants them 

again man, you're putting way too much stock in this forum.

first of all, a lot of these people on here are complaining now and proclaiming they won't cop, but will magically change their minds and end up copping. especially since it's likely they'll never retro these again with durabuck (and the only other option is v-reds or a pair from 2000 if they can even find them in their size and if they won't crack).

2nd of all, well, i've already said it, there's plenty of regular people who aren't as hardcore about this, who don't care so much about the materials, performance, and durability, and just want these cuz they think they look cool (or because it's an iconic basketball shoe and they love jordan that much, or had these as a kid, whatever). not to mention hypebeasts who will beast on these simply because they're limited (that's the majority of who will get ahold of these anyways).

varsity reds were not only not infrared, but they were suede, and look at how many people copped 'em even on here and iss. they show up in the wdywt threads all the time. just because a few people in here are hating on them, don't get it twisted, the blacks will still get rape prices, mark my words.

This....

i think he is trying really hard to defend the black varsity red pair over these infareds and is force feeding that logic into others on here.

This pack to me is CDP style garbage. Meaning that u have to buy two shoes in order to get the pair you really want. Which is safe to say that the majority, on here at least, prefers the white infrareds over the black. Unless JB finds a whole new low and messes up that.

After seeing those black pair pictures,it kind of make me a bit disappointed but 1 way or the other we at less be able to get a pairs of wearble " infrared " retro,right?
the worse could be jordan brand never retro any infrared after the 2000 one at the 1st place,so it's still a bless we could get it again but just not as same as before.
and i do understand the though of Choose De Pair status just like the CDP pack back in 2008.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

watch em not move at all at retail...

roll.gif

now i know you're trippin'!!!

i might bookmark that post just to quote it when the beasting really pops off...

maybe, just maybe if they were a GR, but if they're as limited as rumored, you're just off your freaking rocker...
laugh.gif
da same people doubted me when i said that da varsity reds were gonna sit.....wanna try me again?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

JB effectively KILLED da buzz for these with that terrible suede....we served them a softball to hit out da park and they still managed to strike out...i mean C'MON...

durabuck is on even da most affordable nikes....there should've been NO excuse why da infrareds weren't made with durabuck...i mean da DAMN OREOS have durabuck...
smh.gif

V-reds didn't sit. They just sold out slowly. If they sat, they'd still be on the shelves.

Infrared pack will sell out. Plain and simple.

Umm well these pics now made my decision. Gonna settle for the varsity red and white 6s. Save some money.

Varsity Reds didnt sell out, there is plenty of them sittin on shelves. Im sure Nike made enough of them so that they'll be around for a while like the XIIs are now

I've been to about 3 separate malls in the DE/MD area over the past month or so as well as a couple regular stores who sell shoes and they all have the varsity red 6s rotting on shelves. No one waited in line for these things, and I have never even seen anyone wearing them. NYC does not = the rest of the country. I've seen videos of people waiting in line for hours for olive V's in NYC. These dudes buy anything. These things probably sold less than the flu games.

dag, suede again. Not really interested in this pack anymore. If these magically change to durabuck b4 RD then i'll cop if not then i'll prob pass

The boycott JB thing is not completely impossible, but the retailers actually catching on to what is taking place would not happen instantly. Once the retailer figures out that no one wants a jordan shoe, then they would have to stop ordering their shoes because they are now losing money, which would send a strong message, and if that happens, then the whole boycott thing has worked. JB/ Nike would instantly lose a ton of money, and only then will they listen to our voices. If non of that happens then we can not complain when we do not get what we want. Going right for the giants jugular is not the strategy, but if they keep getting attacked from all angles, little by little they will lose power and succumb. So yes the whole boycott thing is possible, but would not happen over night.  It's a very long process especially to get a company like Nike/JB to listen.  Just my thoughts.

roll.gif

i might bookmark that post just to quote it when the beasting really pops off...

maybe, just maybe if they were a GR, but if they're as limited as rumored, you're just off your freaking rocker...
laugh.gif
da same people doubted me when i said that da varsity reds were gonna sit.....wanna try me again?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

yes. again, if these are limited at all they will not sit.

to think otherwise means you're just DA crazy.
laugh.gif

and beyond the limited factor, they're actually infrared this time and they are coupled with the whites (unless they completely screw those up too)...

not that these few people on these forums even matter much, but most of these cats are full of it and will end up copping, tho they're currently saying they won't.

roll.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

and beyond the limited factor, they're actually infrared this time and they are coupled with the whites (unless they completely screw those up too)...

not that these few people on these forums even matter much, but most of these cats are full of it and will end up copping, tho they're currently saying they won't.
This is why things will never change and are the way they currently are....there is too much of a "this is as close as we are gonna get so I gotta cop" mindset as far as the Brand goes.  I think that eventually there would be change if the people in the forums could actually keep from buying the products they feel are inferior....unfortunately this isn't the case.

I really hoped these would not be made from the same material as the varsity reds.  I can't really fault JB for doing this though.  If I could make a profit with as little effort as possible, I would do it too.

Originally Posted by yankee1

The boycott JB thing is not completely impossible, but the retailers actually catching on to what is taking place would not happen instantly. Once the retailer figures out that no one wants a jordan shoe, then they would have to stop ordering their shoes because they are now losing money, which would send a strong message, and if that happens, then the whole boycott thing has worked. JB/ Nike would instantly lose a ton of money, and only then will they listen to our voices. If non of that happens then we can not complain when we do not get what we want. Going right for the giants jugular is not the strategy, but if they keep getting attacked from all angles, little by little they will lose power and succumb. So yes the whole boycott thing is possible, but would not happen over night.  It's a very long process especially to get a company like Nike/JB to listen.  Just my thoughts.
The thing people on here don't seem to understand is things take time Jordan Brand and Nike didn't  become the biggest brand overnight it took time and if everyone including people on this board stopped support bad releases like this with bad quality it would effect them not now but over time they will realize there kicks are not selling as good and they will most likely start listening to feedback that's basely my point

By no means am i saying if everyone on here didn't cop they will not sell but if people stopped supporting bad releases and low quality releases it will effect them in the long run

For how long can you ignore your core consumers and still me successful

I keep seeing this trend on here were people keep saying "If i don't cop someone else will" So what most of the people on this forum have over 20 plus pairs of kicks if you don't cop another 2 is it really going to effect you that much seriously

Why spend your hard earned money on low quality i mean why be a sucker you know its not what you want you know the quaitly is bad but you still buy anyway thats just dumb 2010 is a good year a crap load of good kicks is releasing save your money for the good release with good quality not crap like this Jordan brand is jerking there consumers too much and enough is enough

If you want to spend your hard earned money on this knowing good and well this is not what we wanted and the quality is bad go ahead its your money to wasted but don't come on NT and other sneaker sites complaining about the quality and complaining about the shoe period because you was warned first hand ignored and copped anyway just to fit in and "Have the new Jays"

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

roll.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This is why things will never change and are the way they currently are....there is too much of a "this is as close as we are gonna get so I gotta cop" mindset as far as the Brand goes.  I think that eventually there would be change if the people in the forums could actually keep from buying the products they feel are inferior....unfortunately this isn't the case.

I really hoped these would not be made from the same material as the varsity reds.  I can't really fault JB for doing this though.  If I could make a profit with as little effort as possible, I would do it too.
Agree 100% finally someone who has some sense and is not a Jordan crack head

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

The thing people on here don't seem to understand is things take time Jordan Brand and Nike didn't  become the biggest brand overnight it took time and if everyone including people on this board stopped support bad releases like this with bad quality it would effect them not now but over time they will realize there kicks are not selling as good and they will most likely start listening to feedback that's basely my point

By no means am i saying if everyone on here didn't cop they will not sell but if people stopped supporting bad releases and low quality releases it will effect them in the long run

I keep seeing this trend on here were people keep saying "If i don't cop someone else will" So what most of the people on this forum have over 20 plus pairs of kicks if you don't cop another 2 is it really going to effect you that much seriously

Why spend your hard earned money on low quality i mean why be a sucker you know its not what you want you know the quaitly is bad but you still buy anyway thats just dumb 2010 is a good year a crap load of good kicks is releasing save your money for the good release with good quality not crap like this Jordan brand is jerking there consumers too much and enough is enough

I agree with your message. Boycott JB, and hit em where it hurts so they bring back the quality materials and Retros that are an actual re-release of our favorite J's. I haven't bought a good amount of JB's recent releases because I didn't agree with them. They were weird materials, not up to par, etc etc. That still didn't stop other people from buying them. I've learned a long time ago not to go out and buy every release.

"If I don't cop someone else will" isn't an excuse to go buy every pair. But it is the reality. I could care less what the next guy buys. If I don't like it, I don't like it and don't buy. It doesn't matter how hyped/limited the shoe is, but if it doesn't sit well with me, I don't buy.  It's that other people do not have this mindset, many of which are on this forum and others! And that's why I really don't think a boycott from JB's core consumers would work. Once the core consumers stop buying, other people would slide right in and become JB's new "core consumer."

I hate to say it gentlemen, but we've really created a monster.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I agree with your message. Boycott JB, and hit em where it hurts so they bring back the quality materials and Retros that are an actual re-release of our favorite J's. I haven't bought a good amount of JB's recent releases because I didn't agree with them. They were weird materials, not up to par, etc etc. That still didn't stop other people from buying them. I've learned a long time ago not to go out and buy every release.

"If I don't cop someone else will" isn't an excuse to go buy every pair. But it is the reality. I could care less what the next guy buys. If I don't like it, I don't like it and don't buy. It doesn't matter how hyped/limited the shoe is, but if it doesn't sit well with me, I don't buy.  It's that other people do not have this mindset, many of which are on this forum and others! And that's why I really don't think a boycott from JB's core consumers would work. Once the core consumers stop buying, other people would slide right in and become JB's new "core consumer."

This is true its unfair but true

And you know whats funny if Louise vuttion and Gucci stop making good quality stuff and still sell for the prices they go for they would lose a lot of business

But Jordan Brand can get away with this smh
smh.gif

But like i said before this business model can't last forever believe it are not Jodan Brand as well as Nike will have competition some day someone is going to come along and really gives them a challenge and when that day comes they will have to change there business model to survive.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

This is true its unfair but true

And you know whats funny if Louise vuttion and Gucci stop making good quality stuff and still sell for the prices they go for they would lose a lot of business

But Jordan Brand can get away with this smh
smh.gif

But like i said before this business model can't last forever believe it are not Jodan as well as Nike will have competition some day someone is going to come along and really gives them a challenge and when that day comes they will have to change there business model to survive.
tired.gif
LV and Gucci's materials aren't really all that. I've seen knockoff bags with the same/if not better material for way cheaper. We're just brainwashed to think that. Unfortunately, for JB, they've seen this and have straight up copied the model. Until modern culture smartens up (which I don't think it will), these companies will keep poaching us. JB has been insulting our intelligence for years now, but has that stopped them? Nahhhhh.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

"Sneakerheads" are the minority when it comes down to buying kicks from JB. All the online sneaker forums boycotting a release wouldn't do nothing to JB's profits.
Wrong yet again BabyJ
tongue.gif

The difference in profit would be very large, not only that the presidented style that "sneakerheads" (as you like 2 call them) wouldnt exist, therefore the biters would have no swag 2 ride off of

It can be stopped if we as a sneaker culture stop supporting it. If everyone thinks something is un-cool or unfair people will stop buying it.

EX: I know they still making money but Jay-Z says no more Chrystal. Rappers stop talking about it and move to patron or "Ace of spades". Why? Jay-z don't like it.

If jay-z or lil wayne or kanye west came out with a song and said that we don't buy Jordan's anymore because their quality sucks. Then says its all about Air Max 1s. I guarantee all the sheep that buy Jordans because they think it makes them cool will stop and start buying air max 1s.

We just have to no show support to jordan brand or anyone one that buys thier sub par products and over time it will start to set in and force them to change.

Personally i don't see any of this happening any time soon lol

Back
Top Bottom