AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Not from the infrared pack...I went to Michaels arts and crafts and bought this marker for pottery (the color is just red) but it comes out infrared for some reason... Its water proof and so far it hasnt cracked...not bad eh... will i buy the infrared pack still?? Probably so....lol
That is probably what JB did when making these "infrareds"

Looks like you did a decent job too.

Why would you do that, what about the Jumpman on the tongue/sole and the lacelock?
Reason being i hate the varsity reds, I have 2 pairs of 2000 infareds vi's already ... and I switch the lacelocks from 2000 to these and painted the jumpman. heel tab also. For a 10 yr shoe i feel its time to retire my 2000 infrareds...so might as well customize the varsity reds. Again I hated the varsity reds.

I guess, I'm just not big on customizing shoes.

Not from the infrared pack...I went to Michaels arts and crafts and bought this marker for pottery (the color is just red) but it comes out infrared for some reason... Its water proof and so far it hasnt cracked...not bad eh... will i buy the infrared pack still?? Probably so....lol

looks badass my man!! very good idea!!!

I support this!

roll.gif

this is prbly what JB did ,made a fancy box & slapped these together w/ a mark up of course  
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum

They're gonna drop in the US, some seller on ebay is taking preorders and he's located in Chicago.
He say's they're limited to 10,000 packs worldwide.

damn
ohwell.gif

Closest to originals.. I'm sold.. better than droppin 300 fa one pair.. mad $%*@%% gon try to cop to resell I bet

I might actually buy these. I already have the Black/Varsity Red VIs and I love them, but I have no problem copping a similar pair in the Infared and the White Infareds are just a nice shoe. Not a fan of the Varsity Reds anymore until I seen pics of these, SEXY.

Originally Posted by primetime21

Redrum wrote:

They're gonna drop in the US, some seller on ebay is taking preorders and he's located in Chicago.

damn
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
if you are talking about windycity.....i wouldn't trust him. His od prices are hilarious

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Redrum wrote:

damn
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
if you are talking about windycity.....i wouldn't trust him. His od prices are hilarious
yeah, I'm talking about windycity. But I wouldn't be suprised if dude actually sells alot of packs for that $500.

looks good 
pimp.gif

Redrum wrote:

damn
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
yeah, I'm talking about windycity. But I wouldn't be suprised if dude actually sells alot of packs for that $500.

I wouldn't be surprised either. people do pay dumb amounts on jordans to buy early. I'm just saying his numbers are rarely correct.

I said I wasn't going to get these assuming they were set to release, and now that they are confirmed, I am still not going to get them. As I stated before, so far, the quality doesn't seem to be significantly better than their varsity red counterparts. Maybe if they used the original materials like the originals, sure, but the chances of that happening based on these pictures are slim. Infrared and Varsity Red , one's slightly brighter than the other. I actually prefer Varsity Red. So no cop for me. I bet most of you would be all over the varsity reds if that was the original colorway of the 6s.

Redrum wrote:

damn
ohwell.gif

roll.gif

I wouldn't be surprised either. people do pay dumb amounts on jordans to buy early. I'm just saying his numbers are rarely correct.

"THESE ARE VERY LIMTED RELEASE.. THERE ARE ONLY 10,000 PACK BEING PRODUCED WORLDWIDE.
THESE WILL SELL OUT IN 2 MINUTES, SAVE YOUR SELF THE STRESS FROM CAMPING OUT AND RISKING NOT GETTING YOU SIZE."
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

he trying to scare you into coughing up the $520...then he will buy form his source &  pocket the extra $180 roughly a pack & when they release you knoe he will bump them up an extra $100 or 2 & some of you fools gonna pay it anyway
alien.gif

I will buy them probably - I don't really mind that materials. The only problem is having to pay Canada retail is like paying reseller prices.

the dmps were certainly hard to get
really the last "campout" i took part in (line of 50)

the climate is different these days though
half you clowns will oversleep anyway
if thats how it is

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

I will buy them probably - I don't really mind that materials. The only problem is having to pay Canada retail is like paying reseller prices.

I feel you
smh.gif
How much do you think they're gonna cost plus tax?
mad.gif

so we believing ebay sellers now?
the people that are trying to make the shoes more nostalgic in order to increase the interest in their items?

Back
Top Bottom