AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by Emoney246

so are they releasing in the US?

To many pages to read through and the front page does not state it..

yes its a us release sir.  June 19th

for those who preorder from rmk. Why do they say the release date is one june 28 and will ship out on the 29. I thought the release date was june 19

[Let's make this simple and give everyone else here a break:  both of you knock it off or you'll be banned.  Further this petty squabble with just ONE more comment and you're gone.]

so the white/red 6's are releasing by them self ?

a few sites have just this coloway

so no package ?

I hope no package

lost with what?? the varsity red 6s have already hit outlets, and I'm sure more will hit. They are still sitting in all stores. The white/red pair will do the same. Of course the pack will sell out but I don't think they effect the other pairs cause they were GR anyway.

Went to the mall this morning to check out the 2's and the manager stops me and asked if I have heard about a 6 pack in June. I am like what the Infared pack she said yeah. I was like I heard about them she then asked if I wanted them I was like hell yeah. She said that her store and 1 in Louisville got a call from hq's and they were selected to get this pack. So it looks like I can get these easily which means I will get these now. But she also said that she wasn't getting the VR 6's the week before. I know our Hibbetts sell a lot of J's but we seem to get everything except a few L's in the small town im from. We got the DMP pack and the Anniversary 11's. The 2's this morning which had to be limited. Some times they get 3 or 4 releases a weekend and they are sold out in a day or two. I wasn't excited for this pack because of the hell I would have to go threw to get it but now since I have my pack on lock i'm loving it.

Im coppin the White varsity Red 6s on the June 12, Cuz i already got the Black varsity Red..
All i need is the Plastic Bag and the Box to Complete my Pack
pimp.gif

^
smh.gif
no u dnt need the plastic bag and double box cuz u wont have the infrareds. the box and bags are made for the INFRAREDS not the varsitys. Despite what u and some may think, they are two completly different shoes. So be happy with ur regular jordan boxes and call it a day. smh

Originally Posted by dhtowng

^
smh.gif
no u dnt need the plastic bag and double box cuz u wont have the infrareds. the box and bags are made for the INFRAREDS not the varsitys. Despite what u and some may think, they are two completly different shoes. So be happy with ur regular jordan boxes and call it a day. smh
nah homie they the same trust
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by fly1587

Im coppin the White varsity Red 6s on the June 12, Cuz i already got the Black varsity Red..
All i need is the Plastic Bag and the Box to Complete my Pack
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

So true

Not really... but I hope that the cost of the VR will drop big time due to the IR . To me I could really careless if the tint of red

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

I never said you have to stop rockinging jays when your 30. But my advice is to not dress like DJ Proto when your 30. You wear what you want, but I am allowed to laugh at you if you look like a fool dressed like your a 18 year old when your 30.

I highly doubt most of us will dress the way we dress now when we are 30. We will still rock sneakers, but just in a different way.

Proto on the other hand suffers from that mid life crisis therefore he honestly looks terrible dressing that way hence why is constantly insulted by people half his age. And he brags to some how justify him behaving or dressing like a buffoon, but it doesn't help.
umm his profession ALLOWS him to dress da way he wants, which is what i like to call financial freedom so he gets more props then anything...jay-z is 40 and still dresses

like us...whats your point? right now u sounding salty.

nothing wrong with rockin jordans at age 30, I'm 29 and still rock J's. i wore them when i was in 4th grade and i'll wear them now when they re-release the ones i LIKE. as long as you dont dress like some douche bag kiddy thats 18 years old. jays are fine for every age. look at the older basketball players they still wear them? look at kayne west, justin timberlake, TI, Gay-Z (jay), wu-tang dudes, emimenim,  all them dudes are 30 or close to it or older. as long as you dress good and dont look like a douche bag, its fine.  

sid lugar, you're an IDIOT, that doesnt know +@%# about anything. i gurentee your some douch bag kiddy at the lame age of 19... gurenteed!!! now go play with your friends and stay off here, if you're gonna talk nonsense! (forgive my spelling errors,lol)

oh and i'm white too, i bet that makes me even lamer? right sid??? 

i wonder if that nike rep was right and these blacks really are gonna be nubuck and not suede...

Just took a look on ebay and seen a few people pay 500 just for the preorder. Crazy if you ask me. People just really feed into the hype and most of the people buying the jordans now never even seen jordan play in them so they wouldnt even know the difference. Than again most the kids on this site there mom and dad pay for there shoes.

yeah, $450 shipped was about the most i was willing to pay on preorder. but i'm likely getting another pack for retail + shipping, and another with the 30% off, so once i flip one it'll make it where i paid well under retail for my 2 packs.

BUT, i just talked to my spot where i copped a FSR of yeezys last year, and if they get these i'm prolly gonna go mad hard on my resell grind...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Justhere4aday

Just took a look on ebay and seen a few people pay 500 just for the preorder. Crazy if you ask me. People just really feed into the hype and most of the people buying the jordans now never even seen jordan play in them so they wouldnt even know the difference. Than again most the kids on this site there mom and dad pay for there shoes.
I don't know any parent who would spend $500 for 2 pairs of shoes for their kid

During the space jam release mayhem i saw a dude buy a pair off some guy for $400 so am not surprised smh

check some of the vids comparing them. the infrared on the spizikes is more infrared looking than on the 6s. plus the seude isnt the best quality on the pack. and the ONLY other diff is the color of the air unit.

now those of you that are saying the varsity reds are sitting on shelves....finishline sold out of their entire stock in a little over a month. and footlocker doesnt have them anymore either? idk where they are sitting but i have yet to find a store with them sitting around.

Back
Top Bottom