AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

20% Eastbay discount + 15% BCB - 9.25% tax = win.

L

How is avoiding my local sales tax a L, my dude?
The tax is avoidable unless you live in Wisconsin, that's pretty much a given for most people. Not to be pessimistic for no reason but, just truth. I'm willing to bet my entire collection that...

1. This pack is excluded from $ off and discounts

2. Bing cashback will be excluded once the first dork emails or calls eastbay asking that question.

3. If you're not a gold club member, you still have to pay for shipping.

4. You'll be miraculously lucky to even get one pack in your cart from eastbay since they updated their system with that wait time BS.

Fin.
If you get the eastbay gift card with 20% thats going around right now, you can still get the pack at 20% off.  Bing cash back will probably be excluded, i remember seeing the dmp 7 packs' description saying that bing is excluded.  gold club FTW!

Yes, i have not had any luck ordering any hot release from eastbay to this date.....last time i tried to order anniversary 11's and i lost out cause i entered the wrong expiration date for my CC!!  Darn...

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

smh at these numbers people r throwing out in this thread 1500-2000??? Come on now, finishline, footlocker, champs, hibbetts ect are all getting these. Jordan Brand isnt stupid these will be as limited as the Raging Bull Packaged so chill lol

first, didn't throw anything out there and if you would have read it all, i stated that info could be accurate or inaccurate considering NCS record of off and on information. i would never go through the effort of misleading this forum or any other with info of a RIDICULOUS nature. i simply gave people the info that i received via NCS. it won't be the first time NCS or any other source has misinformed the public.

anyone else think the idea to release the infared pack and varsity reds is genius? They know they are gonna sell out the infareds so why not cash in off the hype and have all the people salty about not getting a pack just buy the varsity reds cause it's the next best thing? I bet alot of people will settle for the varsity reds instead of paying reseller prices which could be well up to $700 or $800

Originally Posted by faddy

anyone else think the idea to release the infared pack and varsity reds is genius? They know they are gonna sell out the infareds so why not cash in off the hype and have all the people salty about not getting a pack just buy the varsity reds cause it's the next best thing? I bet alot of people will settle for the varsity reds instead of paying reseller prices which could be well up to $700 or $800

Business wise it's pure genius because they'll make even more money which is pretty much what JB is all about nowadays.

i dont think anyone would pay 700-800 for this pack. i mean i would rather buy a DS dmp xi/vi's pack for that kind of money. On another note has it been confirmed that eastbay will be selling these. I think to all who is looking forward to copping this pack should jump on that 20% off gift card deal and just use that for this release.

was gonna cop "cough drops"
eyes.gif
instead of these on the 19th but it looks like i may have to grab both.
smh.gif

if this pack turns out to be GR imma cop but if not imma settle for a pair of blac/varsity red and a pair of white varsity red, when it really boils down to it when these shoes are on your feet no one will be able to tell if they are infrared or red not even us who know the colors and if you do you gonna have to look close. i refuse to play this bs game jb is playing with us, hopefully we will get more info on the type of release soon

Originally Posted by eddo1005

L

The tax is avoidable unless you live in Wisconsin, that's pretty much a given for most people. Not to be pessimistic for no reason but, just truth. I'm willing to bet my entire collection that...

2. Bing cashback will be excluded once the first dork emails or calls eastbay asking that question.

4. You'll be miraculously lucky to even get one pack in your cart from eastbay since they updated their system with that wait time BS.

Fin.
If you get the eastbay gift card with 20% thats going around right now, you can still get the pack at 20% off.  Bing cash back will probably be excluded, i remember seeing the dmp 7 packs' description saying that bing is excluded.  gold club FTW!

Yes, i have not had any luck ordering any hot release from eastbay to this date.....last time i tried to order anniversary 11's and i lost out cause i entered the wrong expiration date for my CC!!  Darn...
i wasnt saying your tax was on l...i was saying you wont get none of that other stuff...and ur really gonna buy a giftcard?....you know this release gone sell out in seconds lol
goodluck with that gift card idea

JB iss buggin out man!!!! VARSITIES AND INFRAREDS..... IMMA JUS GO VARSITIES IF MY LOCAL FOOTACTION DOESNT GET IT!

Wishful thinking, I suppose. I got 20% BCB from ordering the Space Jam's w/o my order even being fulfilled because I didn't order fast enough or somethin (didn't want em to begin with). Got a $25 gift card from it, too.

i dont think anyone would pay 700-800 for this pack. i mean i would rather buy a DS dmp xi/vi's pack for that kind of money.

If the production numbers are the same as the DMP XI/VI....then this pack will probably cause even more of a ruckus price wise...OG colors always trump Retro+ colorways because guys who only like original colors are all of a sudden interested in getting them as well when they passed on owning stuff like the DMP....this is the first Jordan release I'll slightly be excited for in a long time....and the first gimmicky pack I actually approve of...well as long as those black /inafreds aren't tooo ashy that is...
ohwell.gif

Well given the hype that these are bringing i'll be coppin just to resell. Sumthin ive never done but i just cant see myself buying these to wear when they are the same materials used on the varsities with a slightly lighter hue. So i'll sit on em for a few weeks to see what the resale value is and if it's 5 or up they are gone!

Wishful thinking, I suppose. I got 20% BCB from ordering the Space Jam's w/o my order even being fulfilled because I didn't order fast enough or somethin (didn't want em to begin with). Got a $25 gift card from it, too.

Same thing happened to me. 09 Space Jam order wasnt fulfilled, but I received a BCB deposit of $50 and the $25gc which I didnt even end up using.  

Finally got some confirmation. Now I just need to stay out of shoe stores and stop ordering other sneakers until mid June.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by zageretokintaman

(Not mine, been seen at sneakers con)

Damn! Got my white/varsities on the way but these are smashing. Can't wait to grab this pack.
No hate involved, but do you buy every Jordan that releases ?

Originally Posted by MrBluPrint

Damn! Got my white/varsities on the way but these are smashing. Can't wait to grab this pack.

NO. JUST THE ONES I THINK ARE HOT. 

PASSED ON MOTORSPORT 6'S, PASSED ON OREO 6'S(WILL COP ON EXTREME DISCOUNT LOL), PASSED ON THE REST OF THE 6'S GARBAGE, PASSING ON CITRUS 9'S, PASSING ON ALL ANNIVERSARY J'S(COMPLETE GARBAGE), PASSING ON ALL FUSIONS, HYBRIDS, ETC.

WAY MORE STUFF I DONT LIKE THAN THINGS I DO LIKE.

MrBluPrint wrote:

NO. JUST THE ONES I THINK ARE HOT. 

PASSED ON MOTORSPORT 6'S, PASSED ON OREO 6'S(WILL COP ON EXTREME DISCOUNT LOL), PASSED ON THE REST OF THE 6'S GARBAGE, PASSING ON CITRUS 9'S, PASSING ON ALL ANNIVERSARY J'S(COMPLETE GARBAGE), PASSING ON ALL FUSIONS, HYBRIDS, ETC.

WAY MORE STUFF I DONT LIKE THAN THINGS I DO LIKE.

Well this pack will definitely be worth adding to the collection.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

L

Fin.

i wasnt saying your tax was on l...i was saying you wont get none of that other stuff...and ur really gonna buy a giftcard?....you know this release gone sell out in seconds lol
goodluck with that gift card idea
funny because i was told the same thing for the 09 space jams but i somehow got 2 pairs for $280+$52.5 cashback +$25 gc for 1 cancelled order.
i know these will be limited compared to the space jams but i guess i'll try my luck again this time around since beastbay has yet to fail me.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom