AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i'm pretty sure i saw that nike rep on twitter say these were only gonna be available in 8 - 13, and no half sizes...

no half sizes? seriously?

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i'm pretty sure i saw that nike rep on twitter say these were only gonna be available in 8 - 13, and no half sizes...

1733B6144C05FF0B21DADC

Originally Posted by truhustla8807

This release will never compare to the dmp's or even remotely close That was madness. People still paying 1200 for a deadstock pair of those. I cant see a person paying over 500 for this pack. FOOD FOR THOUGHT....YOU DO THE DISHES
WHERE THEY DO THAT AT? I STILL GOT TWO DEADSTOCK PACKS I NEED TO GET RID OF. THAT WOULD BE A NICE DOWN PAYMENT ON A BIKE.

like the shoe (specially the white infra)...like the box....like everything about this release!! (maby only thing is that i like the nike air logo better on the back)

im about to go all over NYC looking for these ima check the usual spots in BK, Queens and BX hopefully someone has them already

I doubt these will be as limited as everyone thinks they are. I just passed by my local spot, which is REALLY small, and they brought them out already. However, they are actually sold out at $450 -___-

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

So is this release confirmed at FNL, Footlocker, etc?People keep saying "my spot"
Yes check your local FNL, FL, FA, etc. to see if they're getting them

Originally Posted by chump916

Just got my preorder in. UPS drops them off tomorrow @ at the store. Said he will drop them a little early. AND I paid less then retail. $300 no tax

Where in L.A. if you don't mind me asking. Always have to deal with the mall situation, would be good to start getting them elsewhere.

Originally Posted by agentpyro

Just got my preorder in. UPS drops them off tomorrow @ at the store.

Where in L.A. if you don't mind me asking. Always have to deal with the mall situation, would be good to start getting them elsewhere.

urban legend stadiumCompton CAnewer spot with dope people and good selection.

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Originally Posted by Rawk Shorty

@sleepyblued.. smallest sz is 3.5y
these r coming out in youth sz's
confirmed by fnl nd footact. + many other spots i checked out

So is 7.5 confirmed?  Thanks.

yea im pretty sure that sz is coming out also
if u fit a 7
u could pay $100 less

im headed to go pick up my pack now. one store in houston already has them for sell but im sure they are going to want at least $350. that aint bad though. i aint triippin about $20 extra to get it early.

Originally Posted by agentpyro

Just got my preorder in. UPS drops them off tomorrow @ at the store.

urban legend stadiumCompton CAnewer spot with dope people and good selection.
Just called the spot. The guy sounded like he had no clue what i was talking about. He said pre orders are $200
laugh.gif
so I'm a have to go see wussup in person

Back
Top Bottom