AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

By now your local FNL FTL FTA CHAMPS should know if they getting them in or not.

If they touched down on the WEST COAST Im sure most stores across the states should have them in now.

Lol maybe in your town. People in shoe stores near me hardly know anything. I checked a few days ago and majority of the stores had no idea what I was even talking about. They always just tell me to check back later.

I called my local FL, and only one store in the entire state is getting the Infrared Pack. Luckily, it's the one near me.

damn, when i went to pick up the pack at my local spot i was expecting the 350 price that was quoted over the phone but when i got there the owner was charging 500 because he said he only had 10 packs, 1 in each size. i passed, oh well, i still got 2 packs on lock for retail on rd. i just wanted to cop early cause i cant wait to rock the wht/infras, but an extra 170 aint worth that. by the way, the store is active athlete in houston, there early release prices are crazy high.

Originally Posted by riddla713

damn, when i went to pick up the pack at my local spot i was expecting the 350 price that was quoted over the phone but when i got there the owner was charging 500 because he said he only had 10 packs, 1 in each size. i passed, oh well, i still got 2 packs on lock for retail on rd. i just wanted to cop early cause i cant wait to rock the wht/infras, but an extra 170 aint worth that. by the way, the store is active athlete in houston, there early release prices are crazy high.

thats lame.  sorry to hear.

for those who have it, is the black pair the same as the varsity reds....that ashy suade material? i know it can't be durabuck..... just wanted to know, thanks you guys!

Damn thats how much they wanted for the Nelly 6Rings back in the day.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

for those who have it, is the black pair the same as the varsity reds....that ashy suade material? i know it can't be durabuck..... just wanted to know, thanks you guys!
yep.. looks and feels exactly the same to me

EDIT.. here are some pics i just took to compare for you

Originally Posted by slimcjr

I called my local FL, and only one store in the entire state is getting the Infrared Pack. Luckily, it's the one near me.

what state you in?

Originally Posted by Sourkush

Originally Posted by jpena0306

if anyone is in the chicagoland area, athlete's foot at gurnee mills mall confirmed these.
i called the two footlockers in the city they said there not getting them 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i thought footlockers where getting them??
like most of the people said, footlocker should be getting them i couldn't see why they wouldn't be getting them
but call up the athlete's foot at gurnee mills, i was talking to the manager and he said he'll be for sure getting them by this saturday (6/12) or monday (6/14)

those infareds just dont look the same with out the nike air and the durabuck.but it is what it is.i copped the varsity/reds & im passing on these goodluck everybody whos getting them

Those pics on the last page aren't doing the black pair much justice. I'm convinced the only way non sneaker heads are going to know the difference between these and the varsity's is when you're outside and it's sunny out - that way the infrared pops. Indoors, the reds are pretty much the same.

held both pairs in my hand today... it seems like they just painted over the extra pairs... in all honesty, if you guys already have the varsity reds I would suggest to pass on the "infrareds"... JB is seriously trying to pull some crazy %!$ with this release

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

held both pairs in my hand today... it seems like they just painted over the extra pairs... in all honesty, if you guys already have the varsity reds I would suggest to pass on the "infrareds"... JB is seriously trying to pull some crazy %!$ with this release

I too held em today. And if u passed on the varsity (not by choice, was planning a wedding) and u can get these. It's a for sure cop. The inferreds seem about 20% better then the varsity reds. I was comparing them to my girls and they just felt better. The real sealer is the white/inferreds......redicoulusly nice. And when u first open that bag.....the whole room has that new shoe smell. I shouldn't be spending this money now.....but once I held em it sealed it.

Are there any euro or US websites that are selling the White Infrared separately for reasonable prices?

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

I live in NY, and there is no way anyone is getting their pack for $400 or less from a mom/pop store..
I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING
I beg to differ (Edit stupid Yuku keeps deleting my post)

I copped out in new york for 320, both boxes....and when they put the shoes on the shelf (they are still there by the way) they put the price of 350 up...

Proof....

Where in New York did you get them?

Originally Posted by chump916

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I too held em today. And if u passed on the varsity (not by choice, was planning a wedding) and u can get these. It's a for sure cop. The inferreds seem about 20% better then the varsity reds. I was comparing them to my girls and they just felt better. The real sealer is the white/inferreds......redicoulusly nice. And when u first open that bag.....the whole room has that new shoe smell. I shouldn't be spending this money now.....but once I held em it sealed it.
So you got it down to a science?
roll.gif

Pack looks promising though. I have two pairs of V Reds so I'm not copping.

contemplating getting an eastbay giftcard for 20% off... i dont know if i wanna risk not being able to get them though.

Originally Posted by deedeecee012

contemplating getting an eastbay giftcard for 20% off... i dont know if i wanna risk not being able to get them though.
nvm. looks like they already ended the promo.  thought it was over 6/11 though.

They did this also when the 11/12 pack was released...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom