AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

First of all, every og HoH customer knows that HoH is grimey on purpose for a specific purpose, which I Will not elaborate on. All I know is that if I MUST go there, then I MUST be focused on some super samurai, because they play minds games there.

on a more NikeTalk note, I Truly enjoy reading Anamoly's post. I hope he has a great weekend.

Excuse me for asking... But what's the difference between this pack and the black/red, white/red pairs of 6's that released earlier? Is it just the shade of red?

Originally Posted by bigj505

I stand corrected. Pack is A LOT more limited than I thought.

i really respect someone for standing down when he realizes he was wrong rather than looking like a fool and never admitting it.

i was never trying to beast, or hype these up cuz i had a pair for sale, just stating that from everything i had seen and heard, these weren't just widely available and an easy cop like so many in here were trying to make it seem...

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

I STAND CORRECTED!!!
I took the liberty of calling all of the malls in the Dallas area (not Ft. Worth, sorry) and only 8 stores will be getting these. Of course those of you from the DFW area know that Big Mikes and DKs sold out a few weeks back and all of Sports Sole packs (with the exception of the one I released earlier) have been reserved. Hope this helps
wink.gif
man, thanks a lot for that info.

my connect at my local spot got the pack for me, the funny thing about it is that the store didn't getem she only got my pack    
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

I stand corrected. Pack is A LOT more limited than I thought.

You are right about this one. Seems like stores in the DMV put all of the packs in 2 or 3 stores, instead of spreading them throughout the area.

Oh well, I'm still not getting them. But there will be allot of salty people come tomorrow morning..........

this sucks man

this pack is crazy limited

i didnt think it was that limited but ive called about every shoe store in maryland

that always get the hot jordans and none and i mean none of them have these

the only place i heard was pg plaza hoh

and whats even worst is they are releaseing online but

i have never gotten a online release

never never never never never never

and as limited as these are and all the people going crazy for them

i am sure that after mid-night tonite my streak will still be alive and well

and i really really really really wanted this pack....................................................................................peace

Originally Posted by KMNewark

I was hoh willowbrook too..... since they opened I got number two..... supraman if u didn't know champs will also have em too at midnight

nah im good. i been good with online releases lately. usually when hoh willowbrook got a release...champs usually has them as well. thanks though.

Originally Posted by deuce02

anyone know somewhere in raleigh/durham getn these? i checked the usual spots and nada.

only one spot got 'em and they're all gone with reserves/preorders... i managed to still get a pair even tho i found out late, but that was all i could get. i know one dude got like 5 or 6 of the 18 pairs they got and people were salty about it... but hey, that's how it goes sometimes...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by deuce02

anyone know somewhere in raleigh/durham getn these? i checked the usual spots and nada.

only one spot got 'em and they're all gone with reserves/preorders... i managed to still get a pair even tho i found out late, but that was all i could get. i know one dude got like 5 or 6 of the 18 pairs they got and people were salty about it... but hey, that's how it goes sometimes...

glad it's not just me
i was starting to wonder if the people i was calling were lying to me about their stock

apparently not
it's gonna be an interesting evening with all these people trying to come up on online.

This is the first time I have ever waited in front of a store for a shoe release. I never have any luck online a midnight.

^interesting indeed. i didn't expect these to be too limited, but guess i was wrong. at least i don't have to get up early in the am.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

This is the first time I have ever waited in front of a store for a shoe release. I never have any luck online a midnight.

You @ FL Mall Footlocker? They said there was a group already lined up.

Originally Posted by fearthenut

Excuse me for asking... But what's the difference between this pack and the black/red, white/red pairs of 6's that released earlier? Is it just the shade of red?
da infrared color is da actual Original color.

Zero 0123- yup, there 9 of us out here. I'm hoping I could order these online via my cellphone at midnight. If that fall through, I guess I'm waiting until 6.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by fearthenut

da infrared color is da actual Original color.
and the pigment comes from the afghany mountains.  i think that's what jb said.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Zero 0123- yup, there 9 of us out here. I'm hoping I could order these online via my cellphone at midnight. If that fall through, I guess I'm waiting until 6.

Nice. There are 35 Packs there, so y'all locked down. Good looks.

Back
Top Bottom