AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

looks like ndc was the easiest to cop from. i used my paypal account through them and got a confirmation # immediately after checkout. no wait times like finishline and eastbay.

I don't think eastbay sold any online, they probably only too phone orders. They got tired of giving out 25$ to lots of peoples whose orders got messed up in the past.

Went all the way thru the checkout on Finishline, they charged my card, and at the end told me they were sold out, now I have to fix this with the card company or Finishline and I don't have the cash to buy a pack tomorrow now. And of course Finishline doesn't have a 24 hour customer sevice number. NEVER AGAIN.

Got to Footlocker.com....picked size 12, added to cart and had 1:30 wait time...so I wait and then I am good to go. I enter my information (email address, shipping address, credit card info, etc) and go through the five step process. I admit I did go a little slow as I wanted to make sure all the information was correct and then I press process order and then the dreaded....OUT OF STOCK. Good thing I have one being reserved for me tomorrow morning or else I would be very upset. Hope everyone got what they wanted!

YO Whats the total with shiping in Eastbay and finshline... They took my money and the order didnt go thru!!!
and i want to know who took my money!

a bunch of resellers wont even make this pickup, resellers will be buying from resellers..hahah

i cant believe this happened again

i can never get a online release

all i want is a sz 11 for my collection

now is that too much to ask

i am not a reseller

i am just an old school OG who loves his shoes

but no not even 1 time will this happen for me

the only place i can go and copp from is a damn mad house so thats a no go

so now i am stuck getting the bone on e-bay

what a joke

anyway good job to those who copped and

i am sorry for my fellow nt er's who didnt.....................................................................................peace

FINSHLINE TOOK MY MONEY AND THE ORDER DIDNT GO THRU!!!!!
mad.gif

Damn, how many times do you guys hit the button to make a post on here? Just hit it once and wait. Hitting it multiple times isn't going to speed up your post.

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

i cant believe this happened again

i can never get a online release

all i want is a sz 11 for my collection

now is that too much to ask

i am not a reseller

i am just an old school OG who loves his shoes

but no not even 1 time will this happen for me

the only place i can go and copp from is a damn mad house so thats a no go

so now i am stuck getting the bone on e-bay

what a joke

anyway good job to those who copped and

i am sorry for my fellow nt er's who didnt.....................................................................................peace

e2

my account was charged and no confirmation email from eastbay...is it safe to say i aint gettin my second pack? if so its time to line up.

i was able to get a confirmation from footlocker.com

once the countdown was done, i added my size 12 to the cart and checked out where i then had to wait for about a 1:30

while i was waiting i went to FNL's site and checked out: got to last step for confirming order but then the site just kept loading so then i went to eastbay and since i was a lil late i had to wait 15 min. but then in middle of waiting i got a message saying the size 12 sold out.

after the footlocker wait ended i finished my order and got a confirmation page followed by an email 5 min later.

i missed out on the NDC but footlocker seemed to be a breeze compared to the others. Eastbay: don't think i'll ever try them again.

between slow internet and being busy djing in this club i couldn't get thru tonight...

clicked add to cart immediately on eastbay, had the size already selected, logged in, and everything, then got hit with that check out timer B.S.

tried on finishline and it said they were sold out while i was confirming the order... failed on ndc... just not my night for ordering online...

smh.gif

whatever tho, making a lil' trip when i get off tonight, taking a shorty with me and getting 2 size 12's, plus the 12 i preordered is on the way, and the 9.5 i got early, and i'm good... 1 to rock, 1 to stock, and 2 to flip to bring down the cost of my personal pairs a bit...

i place my order on finishline...it crashed during check out but my card got charged...i didnt see it in my order history...did my order get processed?

HELL YEAH JUST COPPED AT FOOTACTION!!! MY WAIT TIME WAS 55 SECONDS... THEN GAVE ME CONFIRMATION YEEEEEEEEEE!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

FTA comes through once again for me
pimp.gif
Had to wait less then 2 minutes, hopefully nobody gets their orders canceled. Once I saw the NDC no flash site acting up I knew they were gunna put them up early.

And for people asking about the confirmation email, that doesn't really guarantee anything, they can still cancel your order. Once you get a shipping confirmation then your good.

For the people who missed out, just bookmark the links for NDC, FTA, and FTL and keep an eye out for random sizes to be added because of people canceling orders or credit cards being declined.

Wow, easiest online limited release ever for me. I have never gotten through online. I thought i'd be on a mad hunt for these in a few hours b/c i don't think these are anywhere in Ohio... but thank god for the luck of the draw!!! Got one from NDC thanks to the early heads up and one from eastbay. I cannot believe I am now going to bed... good feeling!

Back
Top Bottom