AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by metsfan0323

For Those who ordered on finishline at midnight, check your email i just got my shipping confirmation.  Cant wait till Thursday!
haven't gotten anything from FNL
frown.gif
oh well, just gotta wait a bit.........what shipping option did you use? just curious

got my shipping confirmation with eastbay...once these get here...im pretty much done with jays....looks like ill be spending more time in teh nike retro section

Just got my pack from NDC. I'm glad JB is taking it easy the next few months, but NK steal coming with heat. SMH 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jonwin

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by jonwin

.... i went to eastbay and since i was a lil late i had to wait 15 min. but then in middle of waiting i got a message saying the size 12 sold out..... Eastbay: don't think i'll ever try them again.
If you got to our website late, you only have yourself to blame.  We did say the pack had very limited quantities.

Congratulations to everyone that was able to pick up the pack.

EastbayRep - Ray
sorry i should have worded that better. I didn't mean to sound all bitter b/c I was able to get a pack in my size off FTL's site (hence being the reason why I attempted to order from East Bay about 5 min after the midnight release. I had the sites for FTL, FNL and east bay all up on the infrared pack page loaded on my comp beforehand)

me and a friend who lives out of state (im out in az and he's in tx) both wear the same size and agreed to split the pack so we were both on our comps trying to order. we had another friend on his comp trying to order for us to increase our odds. that extra friend was on east bay as well. he had his comp set on east bay's page already and supposedly ordered right when the midnight release started but just got a sold out message.

i apologize for looking like i was condemning your site but I have to say I prefer FTL and FNL when it comes to online releases, so far those 2 haven't failed me.
Apology accepted. 
smile.gif
  It is understandable if you have better luck at one shop compared to another, that you would keep returning to the shop that you get lucky at.  I felt like I had to reply since you said you got to Eastbay late and then said you would never try us again.  I just wanted to make it clear that if you get in line late for a limited release, you have a very good chance of not getting the item you want. 

As for your friend that tried to order and got the sold out message; limited release + hundreds , if not thousands, of people trying to order the shoe at the same time = a lot of people leaving empty handed.  Your friend may have checked out as fast as he could, but many other customers finish before him, even if he finished a few milliseconds after them. 

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

ok well, how about i was on eastbay, logged in, size selected, timer ran out, added to cart immediately, cc info came up from my web history so i didn't even have to enter it in, just click... everything was perfect, couldn't have been any quicker, and i STILL got the 8 minute wait B.S. notice... and then within a couple minutes another message saying it was sold out.

i couldn't have been any quicker and i still missed 'em.

explain that please mr. EastbayRep - Ray...

no offense, but it makes me not wanna use eastbay for releases like this in the future...
Again, you may have been quick, but others were even quicker, even by a few milliseconds.  You need to also remember, hundreds of customers were already waiting on the phones to order these shoes as well.  You were one of hundreds, if not thousands, of customers that were trying to order these limited shoes at the same time.

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Originally Posted by green rhino123

that eastbay rep schooled that cat
No he didn't.  Tons of people got on at 12:00 and still had to wait 20 minutes to be told they were out of stock.  Their "checkout time" page  is just as bad as FL's site crashing.
I am not trying to school anyone here, just want to make people understand.  The customers that got their shoes think the "checkout timer" is nice, as it keeps the website from crashing and causing errors in orders, and some of the customers that did not get their shoes think it is bad.  Many customers, if not all, did not like it when our website crashed, and now some of them do not like to wait in line.

Who had to wait 20 minutes before you were told the shoes were out of stock?  This is the first time I am hearing of this.

If this happens on future releases, where the item sells out very fast and you are not notified for a while that the item is sold out, take some screen shots with the checkout timer and your operating system clock.  Make sure to take a screen shot when you first get in the checkout line and then when you are notified that the item is sold out.  I can then forward the screen shots on to our Systems Department to see if they can look into the issue.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

Originally Posted by imazing1201

On the OG white infrareds are the lacelocks infrared with a white jumpman or infrared with a black jumpman?
Infrared with Black Jumpman and Black Nike on the opposite side

I've been waiting 19 years to reunite these with a pair of 6's...
pimp.gif

thanks.  i guess i'll just keep taking the lacelocks off the black pair.

got on eastbay at midnight, clicked my size right away, and got a 1m30sec wait window.
didn't even cop mine off eastbay, but i think it would have gone through
pretty sure anyone w/ less than 2m or so had no problem
and i don't think i have a super-fast connection

but after all these years of people "getting burned" off that site, why even complain at this point
you know the deal

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

who cares if they stole lace locks?? it aint that serious. besides, jb has been robbing us blind for years. no one is buying infra spizikes anyway, captains.
laugh.gif
It's called Ethics.  If you knew what that was, you'd care. 
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SupraMan1784

got my shipping confirmation with eastbay...once these get here...im pretty much done with jays....looks like ill be spending more time in teh nike retro section

I think I am right with you on this....$700 for 2 packs (tax, shipping, pre-order pricing etc)...I think I am done with JB until next year.

On the OG white infrareds are the lacelocks infrared with a white jumpman or infrared with a black jumpman?

37282_408070308770_512333770_4228439_5017347_n.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just called fnl to make sure my pack was processed. and i should be gettin em on monday at the latest. can't wait to see them in person.

was this pack really this serious... it seems like people did more for these than the jams when they dropped

got on eastbay at midnight, clicked my size right away, and got a 1m30sec wait window.

but after all these years of people "getting burned" off that site, why even complain at this point
you know the deal
People get burned on every site, not just ours, but we are here assisting customers with the issues they have with us.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

who cares if they stole lace locks?? it aint that serious. besides, jb has been robbing us blind for years. no one is buying infra spizikes anyway, captains.
laugh.gif
It's called Ethics.  If you knew what that was, you'd care. 
smh.gif
Son, they're lacelocks. It probably cost Nike 2 cents to make it. It's really not that serious.

LOL at dudes talking about "ethics" over some 2 cent lace locks...

i'd be willing to bet you've done a lot more shady things than gank lace locks in your own life to question your "ethics"...
laugh.gif

i asked my boy who works at footlocker to grab some for me and he did. LOL!

the shoes look better with 'em and i ain't gonna buy those wack spizikes just to get a pair...

I think Finishline may have held 350 dollars of my money on the night of this release..kinda makes me annoyed because i never got the shoe confirmation or anythin..just timed out..

Ive ordered off of eastbay for years now, I rely on them and this time was the cleanest Ive seen eastbay
operate, BTW yes i got a pair, I added to cart the second they were available, it put me in a 1 minute 30 second
wait, and voila, done, no crashes, no waiting for the servers to reboot, and to show you how close that time is,
my boy was trying to order, he was behind me about 30 seconds adding to his cart and his wait time was like
8 minutes, so its fair, first come first serve.

yes dmxgod, I was about to say as well, I got into an argument with the finishline rep saturday morning,
Im still not sure how they authorize a transaction before securing the item in cart, really a lame way to process
transactions esp for a store of there size and caliber.

37282_408070308770_512333770_4228439_5017347_n.jpg

pimp.gif
I need those lacelocks
laugh.gif
.  That's tight. 

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

you know the deal
People get burned on every site, not just ours, but we are here assisting customers with the issues they have with us.

EastbayRep - Ray

I think if i told you my story you would feel better.....jumped on EB at 8:40 pm Pst....waited til 9 pm. Added to cart then proceed to make a call to Eastbay for a chance at a phone order....got thru.....i was super ecstatic....customer rep by the name of Shawn picked up....told me they werent on sale yet for another minute and then hung up on me after i told him they were on the site for sale now....c'mon on...its 9pm and its on your site.....

Fate is really funny sometimes....as my homie got thru the phone line 10 mins later...guess who picked up again???? Shawn. My friend says to him i want to order the jordans....then he coyly replies what jordans???? To make a story short, the customer rep was not really trying to help us in general...i thought it was an isolated incident but when you think about it....each phone call goes thru an "kiosk" and since Shawn was not really working or taking orders...chances were that anyone else that got thru the phones lines.....got their calls answer by guess who?? Shawn.

Thanks Shawn. You make eastbay super swag. For the most part...i enjoy the customer service (all in the past now) and the fast shipping.

In life sometimes you win some and lose some.

Originally Posted by juskin h2k

yes dmxgod, I was about to say as well, I got into an argument with the finishline rep saturday morning,
Im still not sure how they authorize a transaction before securing the item in cart, really a lame way to process
transactions esp for a store of there size and caliber.
I'm waitin for my bank to confirm where it was taken out from..cause i sure as hell didn't spend another 350 on another pack..i used my paypal account for the pack i secured through my friend on here..but i know i had a pair in my cart on finishline..then it timed out and no shoes..so once i figure out if it was finishline or not..then i'll call..cause that means i'm down 350 dollars already even though i didn't spend it..

I most certainly agree the color difference is very minimal. One must be a true sneaker head or collector for it to make a difference to that individual. For a fact like this JB will use it to the most fullest profitable
Advantage. For some reason I've noticed that under bright florescent lighting conditions the infrared jumps out at you.

Back
Top Bottom