AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by Naseem

be926b2493dff2cc5126fd19b07d4ea58b8bd0c1.jpg

JB should have put these in the pack
pimp.gif
Man, those inverted Infrareds are dope! I would've loved to have those for sure.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by djeo23

Originally Posted by eddo1005

you usually get shipping notice from ups beforehand. Eastbay shipment confirmation usually comes later.

He's right. I just got ups notice. 
Yup, I ordered from footlocker.com on thursday night at 11pm...Didn't mess with the free shipping code because it would only slow me down...But yeah, I just got my shipping confirmation from UPS Today at like 9pm...weird
ohwell.gif

nice to to see you still got my $^%& in your mouth after all this time. did you camp with uncle sam and hire two herbs to accomplish 4 pairs at....RETAIL?
see,you guys camp, i was at work, no lines,no camping and still got 3 packs
wink.gif

but then again you don't know what work or a job is
wink.gif

have fun cmaping for those BIN XIIIs and eating retail for that "premium" garbage, only coppin "limited " stuff like the hypebeast that you are. btw- BIN XIIIs can be had for retail for no camping, but they are hot GARBAGE. enjoy waiting in line,but then again you have all the time in the world.

Originally Posted by djeo23

Originally Posted by eddo1005

you usually get shipping notice from ups beforehand. Eastbay shipment confirmation usually comes later.

He's right. I just got ups notice. 
Yup, I ordered from footlocker.com on thursday night at 11pm...Didn't mess with the free shipping code because it would only slow me down...But yeah, I just got my shipping confirmation from UPS Today at like 9pm...weird
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

U win some u lose some i TOOK A LOT OF LOSSES WITH NIKE AND JB AS A WHOLE! Thus, I did not feel bad getting my 30 percent off nd paying $236. JB owes me and a lot of us NT'ERS THEIR RAPING US! Im kinda feeling funny about the pack as a whole one day i like em 1 day i dont....... THE WHITES R HARD THO THEIR JUST NICE JUST SWITCH THE BLACK LACELOCK TO A INFRARED LACELOCK I STOLE 2 OF EM OFF SOME SPIZIKES THE INFRA ONES. But yeah JB gotta lower these prices man. I went thru some +$@! for some of these kicks

HAHA I jacked some of those lacelocks from the infra spizikes from footlocker today for my white infras! haha. I knew I wasn't the only one who did that...I'll bet a lot of foot lockers got some spizikes with some lacelocks missing. I'm just glad they made the infra spizikes with the lacelock from the 6 instead of the 5.

Originally Posted by BigBallinBruce

U win some u lose some i TOOK A LOT OF LOSSES WITH NIKE AND JB AS A WHOLE! Thus, I did not feel bad getting my 30 percent off nd paying $236. JB owes me and a lot of us NT'ERS THEIR RAPING US! Im kinda feeling funny about the pack as a whole one day i like em 1 day i dont....... THE WHITES R HARD THO THEIR JUST NICE JUST SWITCH THE BLACK LACELOCK TO A INFRARED LACELOCK I STOLE 2 OF EM OFF SOME SPIZIKES THE INFRA ONES. But yeah JB gotta lower these prices man. I went thru some +$@! for some of these kicks

HAHA I jacked some of those lacelocks from the infra spizikes from footlocker today for my white infras! haha. I knew I wasn't the only one who did that...I'll bet a lot of foot lockers got some spizikes with some lacelocks missing. I'm just glad they made the infra spizikes with the lacelock from the 6 instead of the 5.
You're proud because you gotta steal a couple lace locks to floss?  SMH 
smh.gif
  If you gotta jack JB accessories to put on your J's, maybe you shouldn't be rocking them in the first place.  Stick to the Payless specials, kid.

Hah I told y'all I aint the only one jackin lacelocks!! Blame it on the dummy at JB who thought "hmmm let's put on black lacelocks on the white infras"... See what happens..JB get it together already!!

Hah I told y'all I aint the only one jackin lacelocks!! Blame it on the dummy at JB who thought "hmmm let's put on black lacelocks on the white infras"... Haha

PEOPLE STEALING LACE LOCK'S FROM STORES!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?
eyes.gif
BEING A THIEF IS SOMETHING TO BRAG ABOUT? I MIGHT HAVE UNDERSTOOD YOUR THIEVERY IF YOU WERE STEALING FOR SOME REAL PURPOSE. A PURPOSE LIKE IF YOU WERE POOR, STARVING AND NEEDED TO FEED OR HELP YOUR FAMILY OR SOMETHING. YOU'RE CLEARLY NOT STARVING, BECAUSE YOU BOUGHT THE PACK. HEY! DO WHAT YOU DO, BUT LIKE I TELL MY 16 YEAR OLD SON..."EVERYTHING ISN'T ON A NEED TO KNOW BASIS". ESPECIALLY ONLINE!

INFRARED LACE LOCKS>STEALING

IT'S NOT LIKE YOU CARE, BUT I'M NOT IMPRESSED AND I HOPE THAT NOBODY ELSE IS EITHER.
pimp.gif

Damn, you guys are stealing to make your shoes look better now? They're just lace locks.
laugh.gif

I'm going to be rolling when the first tard gets caught and put in jail for it.

I found me a size 13 sitting in local footlocker back home.Im overseas in Italy so I had somebody get them for me.These shoes are not sold out everywhere just in the areas where there are alot of people that want them and have the money to get them.Before you pay these ridiculous resale prices for them I suggest you call other states where you have family or friends that can call around for you.With so many of these packs being made I don't understand why somebody expects for me to pay them $500 for this pack.Hey you can keep those I got mines for retail.Just message some people and ask if their local stores are still selling them in your size before you pay those prices.Any more info just message me.  

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Damn, you guys are stealing to make your shoes look better now? They're just lace locks.
laugh.gif

I'm going to be rolling when the first tard gets caught and put in jail for it.
this is exactly why i didnt take em, im too big to be doing that dumb $#%% so i know i'd be the idiot to get caught.....
roll.gif

Not even going to lie, I thought about taking the lace locks on the spizikes at finishline but my better judgment kept me away.

roll.gif
@ dukes stealing Spizike lacelocks...but you do what you gotta do.
Im still kinda glad I passed, I wouldn't mind a pair but Portland was completely empty for this release.

Over here where i stay at they have multiple sizes still...im surprised they didnt sell out.

who cares if they stole lace locks?? it aint that serious. besides, jb has been robbing us blind for years. no one is buying infra spizikes anyway, captains.
laugh.gif

dudes spend hundereds of dollars on the pack and yall steal lil pieces of plastic??? damn. cold. correction, stupid. between 150-300 dollar fine jus for taking ANYTHING from a store and not paying for it.

laugh.gif
No one cares, it's not my @!# if you get caught jerome.. i say jerome's in the house! Stealing lace locks, a new low.

I was thinking of taking the lacelocks at Shiekh today, but I saw that they were infrared and white instead of infrared and black.
That reason, and it also felt immoral. They recognize me at that store and are pretty nice to me. I couldn't do it lol.

JB won't be lowering prices soon, if they're to high for u wait to get a discount or just boycott them on the whole

nobody can see the lace locks if u dont wear the dang shoes! plus if u got pants on u cant tell anyway.
buy garden craft pen n color the locks hahahaha (joking!)

Y'all a bunch of sweet goody two shoes for being moral. Cmon y'all tripping over lacelocks?? That's like taking a penny from the penny tray at a store counter... Relax it's not that serious. No one is bragging either about it but people are stealing these. Again JB shouldve known better duh hello "infrared pack" shouldve both came with infrared lacelocks.. Then again who's the genius who thought of releasing white varsity red a week before the pack released?... Umm yeaaa..

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Y'all a bunch of sweet goody two shoes for being moral. Cmon y'all tripping over lacelocks?? That's like taking a penny from the penny tray at a store counter... Relax it's not that serious. No one is bragging either about it but people are stealing these. Again JB shouldve known better duh hello "infrared pack" shouldve both came with infrared lacelocks.. Then again who's the genius who thought of releasing white varsity red a week before the pack released?... Umm yeaaa..
I almost OFT that, and i laughed and thought "how true", but then i thought that they may have dropped the V/wht VI so that dudes that couldn't afford the pack would buy em, and it's hype the pack more, and dudes that just want the white/infras but not the pack would perhaps settle for the varsity.

So they may have done a clever thing, then again they may not. V/blk and V/wht are sitting on shelves.......but for how long?

Maybe they will sell them all once people cant get over missing the pack and settle for the Vs.

Jordan Brand...................playing with your minds.....
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom