AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

so what did I miss earlier, i hear a herb reported a fellow NTer and got him suspended.
smh.gif

only 2 kinds of people go and press the Report button: 1) NOOBs 2) Herbs

since this release is over, whats next up? BIN XIIIs? Whos copping that GARBAGE at retail and camping for them? oh thats right....

Originally Posted by juskin h2k

Ive ordered off of eastbay for years now, I rely on them and this time was the cleanest Ive seen eastbay
operate, BTW yes i got a pair, I added to cart the second they were available, it put me in a 1 minute 30 second
wait, and voila, done, no crashes, no waiting for the servers to reboot, and to show you how close that time is,
my boy was trying to order, he was behind me about 30 seconds adding to his cart and his wait time was like
8 minutes, so its fair, first come first serve.
That is good to hear that this was the cleanest you have seen us.  This is what we are working for on every launch.  Glad you got your pair 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jgoods

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by green rhino123

got on eastbay at midnight, clicked my size right away, and got a 1m30sec wait window.
didn't even cop mine off eastbay, but i think it would have gone through
pretty sure anyone w/ less than 2m or so had no problem
and i don't think i have a super-fast connection

but after all these years of people "getting burned" off that site, why even complain at this point
you know the deal
People get burned on every site, not just ours, but we are here assisting customers with the issues they have with us.

EastbayRep - Ray

I think if i told you my story you would feel better.....jumped on EB at 8:40 pm Pst....waited til 9 pm. Added to cart then proceed to make a call to Eastbay for a chance at a phone order....got thru.....i was super ecstatic....customer rep by the name of Shawn picked up....told me they werent on sale yet for another minute and then hung up on me after i told him they were on the site for sale now....c'mon on...its 9pm and its on your site.....

Fate is really funny sometimes....as my homie got thru the phone line 10 mins later...guess who picked up again???? Shawn. My friend says to him i want to order the jordans....then he coyly replies what jordans???? To make a story short, the customer rep was not really trying to help us in general...i thought it was an isolated incident but when you think about it....each phone call goes thru an "kiosk" and since Shawn was not really working or taking orders...chances were that anyone else that got thru the phones lines.....got their calls answer by guess who?? Shawn.

Thanks Shawn. You make eastbay super swag. For the most part...i enjoy the customer service (all in the past now) and the fast shipping.

In life sometimes you win some and lose some.
Just wow is all I have to say about that story.  I have forwarded this post on to my Supervisor to look into this issue.  I hope this was an isolated issue, as our phone agents should not be doing this over the phones.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

why dont ya just use the infared laclooks that come with the blk pair ?

True. You can't wear both pairs at the same time. I'm just going to switch the infrared lace locks back and forth between the two.
I'm too old to be stealing lace locks. I'll leave that to all the kids in here.

Originally Posted by DTruth07

^
got my order cancelled. they sold out. waiting for my refund
They send an email? I haven't heard anything and the online status is still the same.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

I am not trying to school anyone here, just want to make people understand.  The customers that got their shoes think the "checkout timer" is nice, as it keeps the website from crashing and causing errors in orders, and some of the customers that did not get their shoes think it is bad.  Many customers, if not all, did not like it when our website crashed, and now some of them do not like to wait in line.

Who had to wait 20 minutes before you were told the shoes were out of stock?  This is the first time I am hearing of this.

If this happens on future releases, where the item sells out very fast and you are not notified for a while that the item is sold out, take some screen shots with the checkout timer and your operating system clock.  Make sure to take a screen shot when you first get in the checkout line and then when you are notified that the item is sold out.  I can then forward the screen shots on to our Systems Department to see if they can look into the issue.

EastbayRep - Ray

It happened to me for the Anniversay XI and the Infared pack.   I work in IT, so I know it is not economically feasible to upgrade your entire network for a few popular releases.  I'm not criticizing you, I'm just saying that telling people to log on at 12:00 is not a guarantee of anything. 

wow I cant believe ethics and lace locks are used in the same sentence... funny... people on here are too sensitive..

Originally Posted by denondct1

Originally Posted by DTruth07

^
got my order cancelled. they sold out. waiting for my refund
They send an email? I haven't heard anything and the online status is still the same.

"Hello David

We are sorry to inform you that due to the over-whelming response to this particular item our system continued to accept orders for these shoes when they had been sold out before some orders were placed and accepted.  Unfortunately your order along with several other orders cannot be fulfilled because we have completely sold out of the shoe in the size that you ordered.  We are sorry for any inconvenience that this may have cost you.  Your refund is being processed today.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact us. 

As you all are aware we had a great deal of customers ordering the Jordan Infared Pack and our system continued to allow sales to go through when we had already sold out of the shoe.  We strive for great customer service and would like to extend an offer of 20% off your next online purchase with pufferreds.com as a token of our appreciation and apologies.  This offer is only being extended to those customers who were unable to get this shoe in particular at all or in the size they requested.  When making your next purchase please usepromotional code: 20PERC at checkout and this discount will automatically apply.  This offer expires July 10, 2010."

Originally Posted by denondct1

Anyone that ordered from Puffer Reds (boutique shop in Michigan) hear anything?

I live about 10 minutes from there and they over sold, they took money for shoes they didnt have, or maybe they didnt expect a line outside on the release

i am dissapointed at coppin this pack. when i got home i compared them to varsity reds and they looked almost the same. i shouldnt have bought that pack just a waste of money IMO

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

why dont ya just use the infared laclooks that come with the blk pair ?

I don't like wearing my lace locks at the top so it would be a pain to completely untie both shoes every time I want to wear them.

IF YOU ORDERED FROM the restock on FINISHLINE.com ......

Dudes that ordered on the restock hold tight.... We all know most FNL restocks come from the stores itself.

If your order doesnt ship within a week call up CS and see whats going on.

The orders are going to go to stores and its on the stores to fulfill the orders. Most Mangers are not going to since their going to miss out on 310 for the store sales.

Anywho .... Call CS and make them check on your order. Theyll hit you with some BS but dont fall for it. Ask them to call the store that has your order and make them ship it.

Most CS Reps will help out. Back when I worked at FNL we would get calls for things like this and they would make us SHIP the shoes out ASAP.

Im sure it hasn't change since I was there.

Originally Posted by JesusR23

i am dissapointed at coppin this pack. when i got home i compared them to varsity reds and they looked almost the same. i shouldnt have bought that pack just a waste of money IMO

Hype took you to a place where you should have never went, lol at all the people saying the Pack has better quality. I wanted it from a original coloway stand point, but I got the Bred VI's for free, so when I got the White and reds it only cost me $150.

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Originally Posted by JesusR23

Hype took you to a place where you should have never went, lol at all the people saying the Pack has better quality. I wanted it from a original coloway stand point, but I got the Bred VI's for free, so when I got the White and reds it only cost me $150.

i know man. but thats a good deal

I had them call the stores on many occasions and yeah, I've had a few of them who didn't want to call, but let them know that you know that they should call. They'll do it for sure then, because they don't want their CSR ratings to go down and/or they don't know if you're a secret shopper.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom