AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Finally got my shipping confirmation from NDC. Hope they get here by the weekend at the most. NDC FTW!

Originally Posted by magc840

Finally got my shipping confirmation from NDC. Hope they get here by the weekend at the most. NDC FTW!
I just got my shipping confirmations too! 
happy.gif
happy.gif
  Says mine will get here on Saturday.
glasses.gif

magc840 wrote:
^Check on that again my man. I don't think FedEx delivers on Saturdays. Mine get here Thursday.

YES they do.

FedEx Home Delivery doesn't deliver on SUNDAYS and MONDAYS.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

IF YOU ORDERED FROM the restock on FINISHLINE.com ......

Dudes that ordered on the restock hold tight.... We all know most FNL restocks come from the stores itself.

If your order doesnt ship within a week call up CS and see whats going on.

The orders are going to go to stores and its on the stores to fulfill the orders. Most Mangers are not going to since their going to miss out on 310 for the store sales.

Anywho .... Call CS and make them check on your order. Theyll hit you with some BS but dont fall for it. Ask them to call the store that has your order and make them ship it.

Most CS Reps will help out. Back when I worked at FNL we would get calls for things like this and they would make us SHIP the shoes out ASAP.

Im sure it hasn't change since I was there.

Thanks for the heads up, I ordered this morning.

Originally Posted by JesusR23

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Originally Posted by JesusR23

i am dissapointed at coppin this pack. when i got home i compared them to varsity reds and they looked almost the same. i shouldnt have bought that pack just a waste of money IMO

Hype took you to a place where you should have never went, lol at all the people saying the Pack has better quality. I wanted it from a original coloway stand point, but I got the Bred VI's for free, so when I got the White and reds it only cost me $150.

i know man. but thats a good deal

Yeah, I won a local contest for the Breds, even got them before the release date. But I do wish I can get my hands on that Pack's box...

i missed out on the black/v.reds from earlier this year...

22" for the win... lol...

but i had to jump on the pack...

not tryin to brag, but i scooped them for $250 (employee discount)...

so i'm happy w/ these...

still dont know what to wear w/ them though..

most folks say red...

and people may not see the difference...

BUT I'LL KNOW... lol...

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

magc840 wrote:
^Check on that again my man. I don't think FedEx delivers on Saturdays. Mine get here Thursday.

YES they do.

FedEx Home Delivery doesn't deliver on SUNDAYS and MONDAYS.

Yeah I just looked it up too. Nice to know Rico!

you shouldn't have bought the varsitys, that was a waste of money
not the pack, you have it reversed
your heurtistics led to negative bias against the pack
best thing to do to get over that is sell your varsitys
you will feel relieved, only to realize the scope of why because
you read my post - there you go - happiness synthesized
hommie

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

wow I cant believe ethics and lace locks are used in the same sentence... funny... people on here are too sensitive..

I hope you do "get it" someday.
eyes.gif

Green rhino123

lol sounds true about selling my varsitys.
But I only got the black varsity reds and not the whites.
So I don't know if I should sell my pack to get my money back and make some profit to buy some white varsity reds or to just sell my black varsity reds. Cuz if I sell my pack tuen I would make profit so with that profit I can buy white varsitys so it would be like a free pair ya kno?

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

who cares if they stole lace locks?? it aint that serious. besides, jb has been robbing us blind for years. no one is buying infra spizikes anyway, captains.
laugh.gif
It's called Ethics.  If you knew what that was, you'd care. 
smh.gif
Son, they're lacelocks. It probably cost Nike 2 cents to make it. It's really not that serious.
Keep that in mind if I ever decide to steal something from you that only costs $ .02 to make.

anyone know if ndc dropped any shirts or shorts in infrared to match our 6's?????

anyone.......

anyone???

bueller????

True true guess I will just sell my black varsity reds cuz if I couldn't cop the pack I was going to get the white infareds to complete my varsity red pack

FYI for all those FNL people that ordered..their website is really bad on updates....call the 1-888-777-3949 and key in your order number and you seem to get more up to date status.
the website says processing for me, but the 888 number says its ready to ship and awaiting tracking number.

mine from FA has been shipped/ congrats to all that got these pack/ funny thing about it is that I passed on the black varsity early in the year /good thing i did

Back
Top Bottom