AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

^ i actually like that idea from eastbay/ maybe FNL should be doing that cuzz i remember when i copped the SJ09 I got charged 3x on my acct lol

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

Originally Posted by thebeast23

ok here are two shirts i saw with the infrared in it from footaction. i seen more but i went to the closest mall who didi not have all of em
black infrared

Is tis a Nike shirt?  Anyone have anymore info on it?
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
na its not nike...imma hit da mall up tomoro n let u kno cuz i forgot the name of the company....they had another wit a lambo on it but the only infared on it was the rims...not enuff

Originally Posted by sincere

Does anybody know of some nice hats to were with these? I wear a 7 3/4 and that size is always sold out like my shoes (size 13). It's hard being tall with a big head and big feet. Lol! I found some good hat's out there, but not in my size. Any help would do. Thanks.
pimp.gif
here some...wait for restock cuz a few r sold out now...

infra cap but pictured wit a varsity 6

a few more i wld pass on tho

Originally Posted by Killajay209

^ i actually like that idea from eastbay/ maybe FNL should be doing that cuzz i remember when i copped the SJ09 I got charged 3x on my acct lol
I don't. I've never had a problem with FNL unlike others, but I'd rather not have a hold/wait time either. If there was a better way to do it without the waiting, then I would like to see that.

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

To the people receiving their orders from NDC, how did they package these?
fantastically.  they came in a box that looked to be tailor made just for the dimensions of the pack's box.

Does anybody know of some nice hats to were with these? I wear a 7 3/4 and that size is always sold out like my shoes (size 13). It's hard being tall with a big head and big feet. Lol! I found some good hat's out there, but not in my size. Any help would do. Thanks.
pimp.gif

a few more 

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

To the people receiving their orders from NDC, how did they package these?
Pretty big box with a bunch of air spacers.... my box came in flawless!

pimp.gif

Thank you. I truly appreciate it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

So for anyone that ordered the "restock" on FNL.com..here is the "unoffical" scoop...just came back from the store and I had one of the managers call the call center to see if I can get my order expediated like you would at FTL or FA...FNL does not actually work that way were the online orders are generally shipped directly from the stores with overstock or your size available....FNL.com stock...well in particular this pack...was only sent to a very few stores...The majority of the inventory is in the shipping center in Indianapolis (which Tuxracer mentioned).Supposedly it was not intended to be an online only supply...but they managed the inventory that was shipped out very tightly which now it makes sense that a FSR was restocked online.......The manager said that the orders are currently being processed and nothing is 100% of course but its not a situation where a "Store" manager has to decide if he or she wants to process the order.

Its just a matter of if they have enough inventory in the warehouse to go around. He said processing time is 3 days...so by the end of the week we should all know something....Good luck everyone...
so because everyone was talking about the pack in the cart later on, I decided to check and low and behold there was another pack...lol...checked out and for fun entered a coupon code and it took it....added a rewards certificate and it took it....saved me $40 off the retail.......lol if this goes thru....not as good as a discount that was posted pages back, but not complaining
smile.gif

THE SHIRT IS MADE BY STREETWEAR BRAND ROCKSMITH THEIR LOGO IS ON THE BOTTOM

ok here are two shirts i saw with the infrared in it from footaction. i seen more but i went to the closest mall who didi not have all of em
black infrared

[/font]
na its not nike...imma hit da mall up tomoro n let u kno cuz i forgot the name of the company....they had another wit a lambo on it but the only infared on it was the rims...not enuff

black infrared

[/font]
The brand is called "Rock Smith"... out of japan I believe.  Good quality clothing, kind of bummed they sell them at footlocker though cause for awhile they were my favorite brand of tee to wear
ohwell.gif
(lost that individual touch when you see them in footlockers... IMO)

just emailed nike aqbout having cklothing to match INFRARED, and not varsity red. we'll see what they say.

received my 1st pack from FNL yesterday via ground shipping....returned to the store today on my lunch. I got 2 packs on RD, so I didnt need my web orders.
the FNL I returned them to didnt even get the pack, the employees were all in a line trying to figure out what size they were....

2nd pack from NDC set to arrive tomorrow, will also be returning to Nike...so there is 2 packs I have put back into the wild...no reseller here!

-sf77

size 12 just arrived from pufferreds...

semans!

expecting one more from rmk and that's it for me...

Well, EASTBAY did come through and my infrared pack arrived today.

Glad I got 'em! These are going to be on ice for awhile.

Thanks to Ray at Eastbay for his courtesy.

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

Chicago Bulls...Time to pursue the free-agent market. Bosh, Bron-Bron, or BUST.

I like your signature. If they did get those two it would be dope.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom