AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

LMAO, Ive been hearing theses stories about people having there packs in their carts over the past day or two, so sure enough I go check my finishline cart, and I have a size 9.5, 10, and 10.5 all sitting in the cart waiting for me... Im done with this pack though, If anyone is looking for them shipped right from fnl, you know what to doooo

GOT MY 3RD PAIR OF SIZE 13'S FROM FNL JUST NOW!!!! YIPPY
pimp.gif

I don't get it....

Why are the Infra's getting bashed more then the VR's?

I think its just mostly due to saltyness.
If you were going to be mad at any retro 6 "imitation" it should be the
waste of material Varsity red 6.

At the least the Infrared is of better quality and more closer to the
Original color.

Glad to see FNL came through on the restock for some people, I have some pairs in my cart but I'm not getting my money tied up with them.

Just got mine in the mail... don't know why a lot are hating. I know there are some difference from the old ones... but these are still 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and I can't wait to rock em 

Originally Posted by HeartandSole44

Just got mine in the mail... don't know why a lot are hating. I know there are some difference from the old ones... but these are still 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

where did you get a size 14?

Originally Posted by HeartandSole44

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
DAMN!!! YOU CAME UP ON A 14? WHERE? HOW CAN I BE DOWN?
pimp.gif

Discussion Thread---------------------------------------------------------------From Nike: (Jeffery) - 06/24/2010 07:51 AMHello Rich, Those are amazing shoes that EVERYONE wanted to get their hands on. It is great to hear you got your hands on one of those Infrared Packs! Currently we do not have any infrared clothes to match the infrared pack, but I would be more than happy to submit your idea to our corporate team about that possibility if you would like me to. We are always looking for new ideas, and for new ways to do things. Customer submitted feedback is reviewed and used to design policies, release new products, and to advance existing products I would be more than happy to keep you informed if we do receive some infrared products in stock. If you have any other questions, feel free to email me back. I would be more than happy to answer any further questions you may have. Best regards,JeffNike.com

somebodi bout to git hit wit dah ban hammah lol

^ i don't really type like that but woah. size 14? CONGRATS

these don't seem infrared to me. when i look at my pack they look like a neon true red.

Seems like whoever wanted these got them, resellers might get stuck with these esspecially if Nike pops these up again on a restock.

Anyway I got this pack and the Black VR's and if the White VR's go to around $80 will pick those up also.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by denondct1

size 12 just arrived from pufferreds...

semans!

expecting one more from rmk and that's it for me...
Did they end up charging you tax?

yup... said it's michigan's law... i called their dept. of treasury and confirmed it, so there was no getting around it.

sucks, and very weird, as i've never been charged tax from an out of state store if they didn't have a store in my state. like, i just placed an order with stussy in vegas and they didn't charge me tax. i just ordered some serato records outta nyc and california and they didn't charge me tax...
eyes.gif

off topic, but Traktor Scratch Pro >>>>> Serato!!!
tongue.gif

uuummm, no...
indifferent.gif

there's a reason why serato is the industry standard.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Seems like whoever wanted these got them, resellers might get stuck with these esspecially if Nike pops these up again on a restock.

Anyway I got this pack and the Black VR's and if the White VR's go to around $80 will pick those up also.

hype wasnt wat was anticipated so it was easier for true heads to cop but jus cwait a few months

Finally got my pack and I must say these are really nice. People were right about the infrared not being as bright though. I'm gonna un ds the black pair to go pick my check up.

i'm tellin' ya, if you didn't cop for retail and you want them, get them now, cuz once the market's not so flooded the price is gonna climb right back up...

Dad is sponsored by Nike so we have an account that I get X amount of dollars on Nike/JB. I called to ask to make sure it wasn't a mistake and that they actually went past a 13. Our Nike rep told me that they have a stock up to 18, but general public only got up to a 13. 
And before anyone asks, I already asked if I could pay retail for them and not take the $ off of my account... but no luck, they are being real stingy. Wish I could help out the larger sized cats out there (pause), cause I know how frustrating it is

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by denondct1

size 12 just arrived from pufferreds...

semans!

expecting one more from rmk and that's it for me...
Did they end up charging you tax?

yup... said it's michigan's law... i called their dept. of treasury and confirmed it, so there was no getting around it.

sucks, and very weird, as i've never been charged tax from an out of state store if they didn't have a store in my state. like, i just placed an order with stussy in vegas and they didn't charge me tax. i just ordered some serato records outta nyc and california and they didn't charge me tax...
eyes.gif

off topic, but Traktor Scratch Pro >>>>> Serato!!!
tongue.gif

uuummm, no...
indifferent.gif

there's a reason why serato is the industry standard.
wink.gif
....and why is that, because Virtual DJ and some SL DZ1200s are doing me just fine....

Originally Posted by THE FAME

I don't get it....

Why are the Infra's getting bashed more then the VR's?

I think its just mostly due to saltyness.
If you were going to be mad at any retro 6 "imitation" it should be the
waste of material Varsity red 6.

At the least the Infrared is of better quality and more closer to the
Original color.

Better Quality???

all in your head bro, seriously

Back
Top Bottom