AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

^And J I respect that...Im not rich enough to be like oh $200 at #!#!....or why waste your time...Dough is Dough....Its just some of these dudes during these releases come in here chest out...Talking bout Yo I grab the 300 packs...You I got the WHOLE footlocker Inventory shipped to me....Yo I walked in FA and the manager was sweating me so much he just gave me 15 packs even though there was mad dudes waiting for them...its like come on son....Listen...whatever your hustle is in life you should keep that to yourself...Some guys just try and boast to get people to sweat them... I can speak for myself here....Dont none of this reselling *%$ impress me....Im not salty..I get my hands on just about anything..I pick and choose what I go after....If you got a side hustle and you flip here and there for pocket change our to get a pair of kicks on a discount (once you subtract the profit from the total) cool with me...When dudes start treating sneakers like them *!#+% is OZ's of gold...that is just stupid to me.....

Resellers wanna get props from me...Tell me you picked up 30 oz's of gold when that #!#! was $400 dollars an ounce and you got that #!#! DS in your vault...Not yo I got a FSR of sneakers in my basement that Im just waiting a couple years to sell...come on son.....Sell cause you dont want them anymore not cause you think them ishs is mutual funds...

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Typing...like...this...after...every...sentence...really helps prove validity in arguments...hope...this...becomes...trendy...team infrared bgrade hunt, who is down?.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Typing...like...this...after...every...sentence...really helps prove validity in arguments...hope...this...becomes...trendy...team infrared bgrade hunt, who is down?.

I'm down. I messaged you about a week ago so I could learn how to hunt and tips on how to do it.

Ayipapi - just hit the ignore button. makes it so you dont have to read his nonsense anymore.

I think the bottom line with reselling is if there's buyers out there willing to spend more than retail then there will be resellers. I'm older than most of you i'd imagine and I remember before the internet (yes i'm a dinosaur) there was no reselling and lines were not crazy as compared to today's standards. I still remember the retro Cool Grey XI's and Playoff XII's sitting on Eastbay for a weekend before it sold out. I wish it was easier to get any shoe that I want, but the way I look at it, if I wasn't quick enough or didn't put in the time to get a limited shoe then hats off to those who did, reseller or not. Personally I would just rather not get the shoe than pay higher than retail prices.

What's the update with those of you who placed Finishline orders with the sizes left in your cart after they were sold out??

Glad i was able to get the infrared lace locks for my white pair, and no i didnt steal them! my buddy at FTL stole em for me lol

they look much better like this...

Originally Posted by babycross2011

What's the update with those of you who placed Finishline orders with the sizes left in your cart after they were sold out??

Some people got lucky and received shipping confirmations while others status still say processing.

imazing1201 wrote:
^ they would look even better with a red lacelock w/ a black jumpman
ehh maybe. if i were to do that then i would have to switch lace lock between the blk pair and the white pair. im am thinking bout putting the lacelock on the bottom of the laces and that would be really annoying to keep unlacing and re-lacing. idk yet... lol

UPS has received the billing information.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Glad i was able to get the infrared lace locks for my white pair, and no i didnt steal them! my buddy at FTL stole em for me lol

Well at least you didn't still them and I'm glad that you didn't. If you know the managers at the store and they like you, they usually will help you get things like this free of cost, but you don't have to steal them. If they don't help you...you still don't have to steal them. They look nice my man!
pimp.gif

imazing1201 wrote:
ehh maybe. if i were to do that then i would have to switch lace lock between the blk pair and the white pair. im am thinking bout putting the lacelock on the bottom of the laces and that would be really annoying to keep unlacing and re-lacing. idk yet... lol

i'm thinking about that too.  did it w/ my db 6s

Originally Posted by imazing1201

imazing1201 wrote:

i'm thinking about that too.  did it w/ my db 6s

errr i was spose to have a pair of those but some dude scammed me a few months back....

Originally Posted by sincere

Well at least you didn't still them and I'm glad that you didn't. If you know the managers at the store and they like you, they usually will help you get things like this free of cost, but you don't have to steal them. If they don't help you...you still don't have to steal them. They look nice my man!
pimp.gif

im not gonna even lie, i was very tempted to snag em myself but im too old and too big to be stealing things, especially a bunch of lace locks. i was lucky enough to have a friend at footlocker. and thanks

Originally Posted by Trav T

UPS has received the billing information.
Mines got cancelled o well even tho they said my order was getting shipped...I can care less as along as i have 1 pack

yeah, i've been thinking about putting the infra lacelock with the white jumpman on the blacks and the infra lacklock with the black jumpman on the whites.

it might look pretty cool on the blacks cuz it would bring out the white on the midsole...

i'm prolly gonna relace both pairs this week to get ready to unDS soon so i'll give it a shot...

Well to get this thread back to what its about...the shoes....and some decent stories....(we can take a break from bashing resellers). Here's my story:

I attempted to get these online last week during the midnight release on FinishLine & Eastbay. FinishLine crashed on me, and EastBay.....well it's Eastbay. I placed shoes in my cart at 12:01 and ended up in a 20 minute queue to checkout. As could be expected, I received the inevitable message that my size (11.5) had sold out. So this week I'm reading through the threads of NT and see a post on customizing the varsitys (both pair) to match infrareds. Thinking there was no way I'd get this pack now (even though I, just like a lot of you, check FL to see that there was a pack still in my cart....but to no avail), I proceeded to customize my black/varsity reds (using the Garden Craft marker...shoutout to Sole23), which actually came out good!. I also ordered and received the white/varsity reds w/ the intention of customizing those as well.

Today (Saturday, June 26th) I'm visiting a relative in Augusta, GA. While I'm at the hotel, my wife goes to the mall and I asked her to check w/ one of the stores to see if they'll let her have a set of infrared lacelocks from the Spizikes. While she's gone I begin to tape my white/varsity reds to begin to customize those as well. I never got as far as getting them taped off and thankful that I didn't. She calls me while in the store and tells me (mind you she knows nothing about kicks) "...they don't have the Spizikes, just some shoes wrapped in a plastic in a pack...and the white ones have black lacelocks..." So I ask her to slow down and explain to me what she's looking at. So she asks the store employee what these are and their response is that this is the infrared pack. So now I'm geeked...but still thinking that "they probably only have 1 small size." Thankfully I was wrong and they had this pack in a size 12! I tell her to forget the infrared lace locks, and get the pack. She brought them back to the hotel and I can't stop looking at them. Very happy w/ the turnout. Better quality than the varsity's, especially in terms of the paint job.

Now I'm very happy to have been able to get these a week after release. Now I need to untape these white/varsity reds and hopefully get a refund from FL/FA/Champs (I'm hoping, as I ordered these from EastBay). Still plan to rock my custom infra's....I put in too much work not to. I'll post pics when I get back home.

My order got canceled.
laugh.gif
I knew it would, I just wanted to see what would happen. I'm in no need of it.

no lie at the end this was a good release JB didnt have too but they did, we should appreciate this, even though they were wrong for realeasing the varsitys then this pack

got a shipping email and its on the way.......sounds like a 50/50 chance for everyone, probably what size you ordered as the biggest factor.

Back
Top Bottom