AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Here's a nod to the OG White/Infrareds:

opyxk.jpg

^nice. takes me back.

and it amazing to see how many people are hatin on this pack. if u didnt want them u didnt have to get em stop whining bc u bout vreds. and if u bought and dont like sell em stop whinin. u coulda looked at em before u bought em but instead u decided to be a hypebeast and cop anyway. if u really wanted these then ur not on here complainin like these girls that didnt get em but wish they did. its sad.

Originally Posted by monstar

^nice. takes me back.

and it amazing to see how many people are hatin on this pack. if u didnt want them u didnt have to get em stop whining bc u bout vreds. and if u bought and dont like sell em stop whinin. u coulda looked at em before u bought em but instead u decided to be a hypebeast and cop anyway. if u really wanted these then ur not on here complainin like these girls that didnt get em but wish they did. its sad.
^ "TIME TA LET THA TRUTH BE TOLD"-ZRO...haha or for my west coast peeps "SPEAK ON IT MACK DIME SPEAK ON IT"-ICE CUBE

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Ha Ha, so glad resellers are losing their money, hoping they lose interest in reselling, and then it can go back how it used to be.

Maybe one day.
Hopefully

Latest day-by-day update on late order placed on FNL after noticing sizes 8.5 and 11 still in my cart on 6/25/10:
  • Friday 6/25/10 - Successful Check Out, Order Placed; Confirmation Number Emailed
  • Saturday 6/26/10 - Status: Processing
  • Sunday 6/27/10 - Status: Processing
  • Monday 6/28/10 - Status: Processing
  • Tuesday 6/29/10 - Status: Processing
  • Wednesday 6/30/10 - Shipment Confirmation email received with actual UPS tracking number. (Website status still says 'Processing')
  • Thursday 7/1/10 - Status: Partially Shipped (UPS tracking number received for size 8.5 pair. Shipping from Austin, TX; Size 11 pair's status: Processing)
  • Friday 7/2/10 - Status: Partially Shipped (Size 8.5 shipped; Size 11 still processing)
  • (HOLIDAY WEEKEND)
  • Monday 7/5/10 - Status: Partially Shipped (Size 8.5 shipped; Size 11 still processing)
  • Tuesday 7/6/10 - Status: Partially Shipped (Size 8.5 delivered to residence; Size 11 still processing)
  • Wednesday 7/7/10 - Email received: Size 11 order canceled.
Conclusion:  I'm still happy that FNL tried and put effort to get my order partially fulfilled.  At least now we know it's possible to receive items from anything still left in your shopping cart from an unsuccessful checkout on RD.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by monstar

^nice. takes me back.

Word. Tired of hearing about how folks dont like these joints. I was certain I wouldn't cop, but didn't feel the need to be a !*!$+ about it. Ended up seeing them and copped. No big deal. Yeah, we all know they're not the same as what they have ben in previous years, but what are you gonna do about it? Shut up already guys. Like it or not, things change and corporations dont give a $@#$ about how you feel. Such as life....Deal with it!

honestly i dont think its the fact that no-one want this pack, i think its the fact that everyone that wanted it, GOT IT. thats why those packs are sittin and not selling!

Am I the only one that stores these in the box without the silver wrapper?
It's a pain to try to squeeze them in there with it...

I think the release of both Varsity Reds inversely affected the demand for the Infrared pack. This and the fact that JB released so many VI colorways this year. It's kinda surprising considering the availability of the Infrared Pack was near a Quickstrike.

Originally Posted by Redrum

i took them out of the silver bags, and threw them in 2.5 gallon heftys that i use for most of my other shoes.  the silver bags are a pain to handle.

Originally Posted by Redrum

Nah I took them out 2.

Originally Posted by jojoluv19

are these still in stores? seems like there were alot more then ppl said

I don't think they made it past day 1 in the Bay Area.  I know they sat in Jacksonville, Florida; my order through finish line was fulfilled by a store there.

yo i went to footlocker today n had my white infrares o...quality is huge difference with the white infrareds n v-reds. the v-reds is really soft...even my mom n little sisters saw the quality was in fact bad. if u push on the lil bubble on da side by the ankle its REALLY soft n goes right in... as for the infras the bubble is hard n cant be pushed in only with alot of force. n in person the infrared color is a big difference then in pics. so that lets me know that ppl that got both n was dissapointed in the pack is rlly backwards. kinda like when these ppl got attacked by a tiger after climbin over the zoo cage n the zookeepers was dissapointed in the tigers like its there fault...the infras are on point

Originally Posted by thebeast23

so that lets me know that ppl that got both n was dissapointed in the pack is rlly backwards. kinda like when these ppl got attacked by a tiger after climbin over the zoo cage n the zookeepers was dissapointed in the tigers like its there fault...the infras are on point

HAHAHAHAHA! YOOooou had the funniest post in this thread thus far
pimp.gif

On 6/30 I noticed I still had the pack in my cart at FNL from the midnight release and proceeded to checkout. I placed the order hoping it would go through. To my surprise it did. I expected a cancellation email, but I received shipping confirmation on 7/4. I checked today and it says that it should be delivered tomorrow. I'm a little worried though since it says the weight is 2 lbs on UPS tracking. My credit card has been charged so hopefully everything is okay. Shows its coming from Austin, TX. I'm crossing my fingers since I missed out on Eastbay, Footaction and NDC.

Originally Posted by a1iens

On 6/30 I noticed I still had the pack in my cart at FNL from the midnight release and proceeded to checkout. I placed the order hoping it would go through. To my surprise it did. I expected a cancellation email, but I received shipping confirmation on 7/4. I checked today and it says that it should be delivered tomorrow. I'm a little worried though since it says the weight is 2 lbs on UPS tracking. My credit card has been charged so hopefully everything is okay. Shows its coming from Austin, TX. I'm crossing my fingers since I missed out on Eastbay, Footaction and NDC.
I ordered from FNL when they restocked that one morning and my shipment tracking info from UPS said it was 2 lbs too. The shoes came in and were delivered tho so you should be good dude. 

Got a split pack I should be getting next week.

Didn't want the black, and wasn't in to the gimmick box. Didn't really want to pay $3 plus for a pair I didn't even want.

Just wanted the white infrareds
Got these for a little more than retail than the varsity reds so I'm good

You know what's strange is that while NDC is still showing the shoes as unavailable, the retail price of $310 is crossed out, and it's been showing a price of $186.97 for the last few days.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom