AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by Justhere4aday

Im sorry I forgot you guys like to hype things up way more than its worth... so keep it going. There really isnt any point for this thread to be open anymore since there will be no new information and its past the time of restocks if they had any. So mods must be slacking

Let the hype go on
So where else are peeps going to discuss this pack, because after all this is a DISCUSSION board. What's the point in erasing a thread when half a dozen more on exactly the same issues will pop up in the next week?!

It simply makes sense...

Move on if you don't like it, it's VERY SIMPLE...

You're right
eyes.gif
I guess we should have left the spacejam thread open too because people are still picking them up since Dec.
roll.gif
That thread was closed what a week after they dropped? Someone please correct me if im wrong. What more do you need to discuss? That hasnt been covered in the last 390+ pages. Again someone should feel free to lock this. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Im sorry I forgot you guys like to hype things up way more than its worth... so keep it going. There really isnt any point for this thread to be open anymore since there will be no new information and its past the time of restocks if they had any. So mods must be slacking

Let the hype go on
So where else are peeps going to discuss this pack, because after all this is a DISCUSSION board. What's the point in erasing a thread when half a dozen more on exactly the same issues will pop up in the next week?!

It simply makes sense...

Move on if you don't like it, it's VERY SIMPLE...

You're right
eyes.gif
I guess we should have left the spacejam thread open too because people are still picking them up since Dec.
roll.gif
That thread was closed what a week after they dropped? Someone please correct me if im wrong. What more do you need to discuss? That hasnt been covered in the last 390+ pages. Again someone should feel free to lock this. 
wink.gif
Mini-mods in the house...

Geezus...

Step off already, it's painful...

Space Jam thread was probably locked because of the high volume of traffic it received as well as the large amount of moderation it required. This thread as a whole hasn't had nearly as much broken rules as the Jam thread did. Dudes were trying very hard to buy/sell in that thread and members were getting banned/suspended left and right.

Reaching for? Please try and make some type of sense to your post. Again just ask me if you need me to dumb down my post for you

Reaching for? Please try and make some type of sense to your post. Again just ask me if you need me to dumb down my post for you
2. "Free posts", or posting solely for the purpose of boosting yourpost count is not allowed. Many people judge member's credibility basedon post count, so we ask that you obtain your post count legitimately.Furthermore, free posts waste server space and ISP bandwidthunnecessarily. Topics in violation of this rule will be locked ordeleted without discussion. Repeated or consistent violation of thisrule will result in banishment.

4. "Trolling", or making posts with the sole intention of creating problems on the board is against NT guidelines.

It looks like you're violating two rules.  Stop trolling and keep it moving.  If you don't like the Infra pack, then that's your problem.

Not really, I made a valid statement. As fair as post counts you/anyone could feel free to put me at 0 I dont seem to care to much about that stuff. I been saying the same thing since page one.

a2gqvp.gif

I never understood the big deal of having a thread locked or not, if it the topic doesn't interest you then don't click on it. Unless it's really taking a huge amount of space that hinders the site. Anyways just my opinion.

I never understood the big deal of having a thread locked or not, if the topic doesn't interest you then don't click on it. Unless it's really taking a huge amount of space that hinders the site. Anyways just my opinion.

I never understood the big deal of having a thread locked or not, if the topic doesn't interest you then don't click on it. Unless it's really taking a huge amount of space that hinders the site. Anyways just my opinion.

there are still plenty of packs available in houston. also, that 50 cent gif is getting really annoying, its only the 25,000 time i have seen it on nt.

Originally Posted by riddla713

there are still plenty of packs available in houston. also, that 50 cent gif is getting really annoying, its only the 25,000 time i have seen it on nt.

He didn't use it right, either.  Would it be against the rules if I posted up picks of my two packs?

Originally Posted by riddla713

Yo Texas heads there will be a Shiekh in Sharpstown Mall opening soon and they will have an FSR on the pack

Sold one pair, returned the other two. Just wasnt worth keeping... especially now with the markdowns. jordan brand and nike is taking the consumer as a fool

Surprisingly, I got another pack...this time off of NDC for less than 2 bills shipped!
eek.gif
It's not my size, but for the price I paid...definitely worth holding on to.
grin.gif

Not really, I made a valid statement. As fair as post counts you/anyone could feel free to put me at 0 I dont seem to care to much about that stuff. I been saying the same thing since page one.

a2gqvp.gif

So what's the issue? Why are you still here? Run along youngin

my local finishline got 2 infrared packs left, size 8 and 9 anda pair of motorsports size 10.5
i almosted picked up the motorsports yesterday but i wear a 12 so that woulda been hypebeastish for me to do
woulda resold em, there on sale for 135

Bought my pair and I wouldn't even dream of selling them. The black infrareds make almost any outfit look on point and the white ones have great THICK leather and pop out for sure.

Back
Top Bottom