*AJXI "CONCORD" CONFIRMED FOR XMAS 2011*

Received confirmation that we can all expect to have another chance at copping these this time next year. The info comes from my source who previously confirmed the AJVI Infrared pack more then 6 months before it dropped with a style number. Besides this release makes perfect sense seeing as what has dropped every Xmas for the last 3 years.

Gentleman start your fiending...

Received confirmation that we can all expect to have another chance at copping these this time next year. The info comes from my source who previously confirmed the AJVI Infrared pack more then 6 months before it dropped with a style number. Besides this release makes perfect sense seeing as what has dropped every Xmas for the last 3 years.

Gentleman start your fiending...

Does your source know if the Concords are dropping solo or in a pack? I know there were people saying they'd drop with the Columbias in a pack, but no one has confirmed it.

Does your source know if the Concords are dropping solo or in a pack? I know there were people saying they'd drop with the Columbias in a pack, but no one has confirmed it.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It would be sheer madness when these drop! Everybody will go hard for these. Thanks for the early info!

It would be sheer madness when these drop! Everybody will go hard for these. Thanks for the early info!

if this is true... im going to cry.
I have wanted some concords for years.
Just couldn't see myself paying a arm and a leg for them.
I didn't get the DMP XI's bcuz I didn't have any money then.

So if these come out it will be the BEST christmas of my life!!!

if this is true... im going to cry.
I have wanted some concords for years.
Just couldn't see myself paying a arm and a leg for them.
I didn't get the DMP XI's bcuz I didn't have any money then.

So if these come out it will be the BEST christmas of my life!!!

Back
Top Bottom