*AJXI "CONCORD" CONFIRMED FOR XMAS 2011*

Started collectin' shoes when these released in October 2000. It's only right i can stop with the #@@+, when these do come out. 2 pairs minimum and then i can officially say i'll never need another JB shoe.

(JB if you are listenin' please don't give these that extra blue sole...)

Started collectin' shoes when these released in October 2000. It's only right i can stop with the #@@+, when these do come out. 2 pairs minimum and then i can officially say i'll never need another JB shoe.

(JB if you are listenin' please don't give these that extra blue sole...)

yup, imma copp, these were the first sneakers i can remember religiously cleaning and taking care of, i believe they came with a cleaner,

yup, imma copp, these were the first sneakers i can remember religiously cleaning and taking care of, i believe they came with a cleaner,

pimp.gif
YES

Hopefully these drop by themselves and not in a pack

I could see this coming from a mile away (nohomo) Lolz. After seening, breds, space jams, and now cool greys. It's just only right to release the infamous concords next year..

I could see this coming from a mile away (nohomo) Lolz. After seening, breds, space jams, and now cool greys. It's just only right to release the infamous concords next year..

Back
Top Bottom