*AJXI "CONCORD" CONFIRMED FOR XMAS 2011*

smokin.gif
My favorite colorway of the XI, finally will have a chance at it

grin.gif
 Willing to bet the quality will be atrocious. No way i'm going to pay $200 for a poorly made shoe, regardless of the brand on the iceyyyy XI soles.

grin.gif
 Willing to bet the quality will be atrocious. No way i'm going to pay $200 for a poorly made shoe, regardless of the brand on the iceyyyy XI soles.

Originally Posted by Battousai

grin.gif

And worst part is, when Nike originally brought these to the table and we started hearing rumors a while back, they were considering jacking the price from 175 to 200...

grin.gif

And worst part is, when Nike originally brought these to the table and we started hearing rumors a while back, they were considering jacking the price from 175 to 200...

not really hyped for these. I got the dmp's already and will be coppin og's soon. I sure hope the package isn't going to be the same as cg and sj xi's..... fakes have already been made in that box with higher patent leather cut.lol

not really hyped for these. I got the dmp's already and will be coppin og's soon. I sure hope the package isn't going to be the same as cg and sj xi's..... fakes have already been made in that box with higher patent leather cut.lol

Originally Posted by jman219

grin.gif

No the worst part is that I would make sure I get a pair and doubling up. I won't/cant pass these up. 

Originally Posted by jman219

grin.gif

No the worst part is that I would make sure I get a pair and doubling up. I won't/cant pass these up. 

b4436929347234020158df78f3eba98f773c07af.jpg

I'm getting married next year I am definetly wearing Concords to my wedding.

Something like this couple except concords hahaha

She has no choice but to wear them. 

b4436929347234020158df78f3eba98f773c07af.jpg

I'm getting married next year I am definetly wearing Concords to my wedding.

Something like this couple except concords hahaha

She has no choice but to wear them. 

Back
Top Bottom