*AJXI "CONCORD" CONFIRMED FOR XMAS 2011*

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by el producto79

The whole nickname for every shoe is silly either way you slice it. Just call them white and black Jordan 11s and be done with it

Couldn't agree more.  
Its not silly. Its normal for people to do when they are true collectors of a certain genre of products.  You wouldn't say people are silly that give nick names to other things they are interested in like cars. Most of the hottest cars out there have a nick and sometimes even go by a set of numbers or letters. Ex, SLR, GTO, 5.0 etc.  You would sound stupid in an the auto community if you called an SLR a CLK just cuz its a mercedes just like you sound stupid in the sneaker community when you call the DMP XIs some concords. Its not correct. There are very obvious differences. So don't be mad when the people who take pride in their hobby/interest, correct you. The nick names are part of the sneaker culture, has been and always will be. Don't like it? Then just get out the game playa.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by el producto79

The whole nickname for every shoe is silly either way you slice it. Just call them white and black Jordan 11s and be done with it

Couldn't agree more.  
Its not silly. Its normal for people to do when they are true collectors of a certain genre of products.  You wouldn't say people are silly that give nick names to other things they are interested in like cars. Most of the hottest cars out there have a nick and sometimes even go by a set of numbers or letters. Ex, SLR, GTO, 5.0 etc.  You would sound stupid in an the auto community if you called an SLR a CLK just cuz its a mercedes just like you sound stupid in the sneaker community when you call the DMP XIs some concords. Its not correct. There are very obvious differences. So don't be mad when the people who take pride in their hobby/interest, correct you. The nick names are part of the sneaker culture, has been and always will be. Don't like it? Then just get out the game playa.

this thread is a little to early. it just seem weird that the cool greys just dropped and were already talking about a release thats a year away.

this thread is a little to early. it just seem weird that the cool greys just dropped and were already talking about a release thats a year away.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

To build hype... damn JB
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

To build hype... damn JB
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

my #1 goal next year is to cop either the retro Concords or the DMP XI.

This rite here, I copped a pair of 01 cool greys this year that was my #1 goal for 2010, now I need to do the same next year.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

my #1 goal next year is to cop either the retro Concords or the DMP XI.

This rite here, I copped a pair of 01 cool greys this year that was my #1 goal for 2010, now I need to do the same next year.
pimp.gif

I think it is way too early to start stressing the need or planning for the concords. Nothing to get sprung up about just yet
30t6p3b.gif
People are already going to lose sleep just thinking of who, when, where, and how they are going to get them. One release at a time.

I think it is way too early to start stressing the need or planning for the concords. Nothing to get sprung up about just yet
30t6p3b.gif
People are already going to lose sleep just thinking of who, when, where, and how they are going to get them. One release at a time.

A year early, yall really gonna discuss this for an entire year?

A release worst than this holiday release, the worst is yet to come.

A year early, yall really gonna discuss this for an entire year?

A release worst than this holiday release, the worst is yet to come.

Finally. I trashed my 01s...and barely touch my DMPs. I just can't do it.
laugh.gif

I will definitely cop at least 2 for myself.

Back
Top Bottom