*AJXI "CONCORD" CONFIRMED FOR XMAS 2011*

Originally Posted by friscojordan415

hopefully next year the websites will be ready for the major traffic!
laugh.gif
 doubt it. they never learn
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

I'm gonna jump on a early pair as soon as possible. Not even going to deal with release date hassle for these...
same here. Getting the cool grey's earlier this year was worth it.

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

I'm gonna jump on a early pair as soon as possible. Not even going to deal with release date hassle for these...
same here. Getting the cool grey's earlier this year was worth it.

tvanter.....where will you cop two pairs of DMP Xi's from?
buy them off someone, even if its alot i know ill be getting better quality and no waiting in line and all the other bs that comes with these releases

tvanter.....where will you cop two pairs of DMP Xi's from?
buy them off someone, even if its alot i know ill be getting better quality and no waiting in line and all the other bs that comes with these releases

tell me why NT Chicago was still selling a full run at 11am after they opened at midnight. what a d&^n shame!

tell me why NT Chicago was still selling a full run at 11am after they opened at midnight. what a d&^n shame!

Looking at my Yuku page, I remembered GreatestGoliath confirmed these to me in a private message back in early September. Dude always know what's good. He did say we can expect a slight color change on the Concord, maybe to "Dark Varsity Purple" or something along those lines.

Looking at my Yuku page, I remembered GreatestGoliath confirmed these to me in a private message back in early September. Dude always know what's good. He did say we can expect a slight color change on the Concord, maybe to "Dark Varsity Purple" or something along those lines.

of all shoes i can understand why these have 16 pages already but my favorite is the black/red but the cdp was garbage

of all shoes i can understand why these have 16 pages already but my favorite is the black/red but the cdp was garbage

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Cool story.

Back
Top Bottom