*AJXI "CONCORD" CONFIRMED FOR XMAS 2011*

Originally Posted by Rod301

pimp.gif

Cant Wait

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

The price of the "pre-release/$50" is well worth it when it comes to a release like these. Especially since these will be the release of the year...

No doubt

I don't mind paying that extra 50-75 to save my life on release date
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

The price of the "pre-release/$50" is well worth it when it comes to a release like these. Especially since these will be the release of the year...

No doubt

I don't mind paying that extra 50-75 to save my life on release date
roll.gif

The extra money is worth it if you can't stand the 2-4 hour hassle with online craziness.......also, the phone orders are crazy as all hell as well so I can't blame those who go early.

The extra money is worth it if you can't stand the 2-4 hour hassle with online craziness.......also, the phone orders are crazy as all hell as well so I can't blame those who go early.

I just picked up a pair today NDS concords for 200 shipped ... Over cool greys WOOT!

Can someone tell me the diff from OG and retros 2000?

I just picked up a pair today NDS concords for 200 shipped ... Over cool greys WOOT!

Can someone tell me the diff from OG and retros 2000?

Originally Posted by friscojordan415

You think these are more anticipated than the space jams or cool greys?

theses are what brought on the hype for the XI in the first place. Due to this shoe he was fined 5k every game he wore them. Hence why all the hype around the XI . As well as the patten leather

Originally Posted by friscojordan415

You think these are more anticipated than the space jams or cool greys?

theses are what brought on the hype for the XI in the first place. Due to this shoe he was fined 5k every game he wore them. Hence why all the hype around the XI . As well as the patten leather

Back
Top Bottom