*AJXI "CONCORD" CONFIRMED FOR XMAS 2011*

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Remember how blue the sole is on the Concords on older retro cards? Be a shame
if this retro looked like that and I ain't even gonna cop.

It amazes me that people say $!## like this.  The original concords had the blue tinted sole.  People complaining about the shape being off I can understand, but I would like them to be as true to the og as possible, including the blue tinted sole.

pimp.gif
done with the game after this release. These are my grails.

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

kind of saw this coming...ill pick up a pair for sure...one of my grails and the only pair of 11's I've never owned
This. Well cool greys too but I will camp out til i die for those.

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

kind of saw this coming...ill pick up a pair for sure...one of my grails and the only pair of 11's I've never owned
This. Well cool greys too but I will camp out til i die for those.

Perfect! I was just thinking about this while looking at the pattern! I will have a minimum of two pair, three if 2011 goes like I plan.

Perfect! I was just thinking about this while looking at the pattern! I will have a minimum of two pair, three if 2011 goes like I plan.

People can count on fighting for their lives for these when returning to their cars and for their spot in line. I got my DMP's, OG's, and Retro's deadstocked and ICY so I'll pass on buying the poor quality release. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing but love for the shoe/brand but I can't spend my hard earned cash on something that isn't made to last. The ICY soles will probably have the same problem as the 09 Space Jams, if not, worse.

People can count on fighting for their lives for these when returning to their cars and for their spot in line. I got my DMP's, OG's, and Retro's deadstocked and ICY so I'll pass on buying the poor quality release. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing but love for the shoe/brand but I can't spend my hard earned cash on something that isn't made to last. The ICY soles will probably have the same problem as the 09 Space Jams, if not, worse.

No matter what the naysayers have to say regarding the shape and/or quality almost every person that looks in this thread will buy a pair of these if and when they drop 12+ months from now.

Who cares and/or who know how many who's sitting on?

No matter what the naysayers have to say regarding the shape and/or quality almost every person that looks in this thread will buy a pair of these if and when they drop 12+ months from now.

Who cares and/or who know how many who's sitting on?

To things I can promise yall

1. No matter what they look like, shape, or smell like they will sell faster than any other XI release.
2. This thread will have 800+ pages.

To things I can promise yall

1. No matter what they look like, shape, or smell like they will sell faster than any other XI release.
2. This thread will have 800+ pages.

Back
Top Bottom