*AJXI "CONCORD" CONFIRMED FOR XMAS 2011*

These the ones I was waiting on bring em on! I wonder if they going to make the Jumpman gold or black.

Smh well since they are the CONCORDS not the DMP 11's they will have a black jumpman
laugh.gif

These the ones I was waiting on bring em on! I wonder if they going to make the Jumpman gold or black.

Smh well since they are the CONCORDS not the DMP 11's they will have a black jumpman
laugh.gif

Dude already comfirmed by common sense, there going to look like the concords on jumpman23.com if anyone has notice those concords have the same shape as the space jams on cool greys...

Dude already comfirmed by common sense, there going to look like the concords on jumpman23.com if anyone has notice those concords have the same shape as the space jams on cool greys...

I said I was going to cop 2 pairs of spacejams and cool greys before both released and ended up copping one of each (still might get another pair of cools), but I can safely say I'm doubling up on these and throwing one pair in the closet till my first ones are so beat I use em for ball. These are as classic as it gets. Same goes for the Columbias. I just hope we don't have to wait for Columbias till Christmas 2012 since it might not even happen!
laugh.gif

I said I was going to cop 2 pairs of spacejams and cool greys before both released and ended up copping one of each (still might get another pair of cools), but I can safely say I'm doubling up on these and throwing one pair in the closet till my first ones are so beat I use em for ball. These are as classic as it gets. Same goes for the Columbias. I just hope we don't have to wait for Columbias till Christmas 2012 since it might not even happen!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom