*AJXI "CONCORD" CONFIRMED FOR XMAS 2011*

Gonna be a hot release of course. Not sure if I'll cop I still have my retros in VVNDS. I might be done forever by then. No need to start hyping these up now, stop the insanity. I wouldn't say the CG release would be crazier than these. EVERYBODY recognizes this colorway, I've had a person who isn't into sneakers say that they like the shoe. I'll just wait and see how it goes....

On another note, after reading people's nitpicks about shape etc. cut that out. You know damn well when you see these in person, you WILL cave. People talking all that noise about shape and quality, this is the one shoe that will do it to you. It's the equivalent of the bad chick in the neighborhood that errrrbody wants
laugh.gif

Gonna be a hot release of course. Not sure if I'll cop I still have my retros in VVNDS. I might be done forever by then. No need to start hyping these up now, stop the insanity. I wouldn't say the CG release would be crazier than these. EVERYBODY recognizes this colorway, I've had a person who isn't into sneakers say that they like the shoe. I'll just wait and see how it goes....

On another note, after reading people's nitpicks about shape etc. cut that out. You know damn well when you see these in person, you WILL cave. People talking all that noise about shape and quality, this is the one shoe that will do it to you. It's the equivalent of the bad chick in the neighborhood that errrrbody wants
laugh.gif

Remember how blue the sole is on the Concords on older retro cards? Be a shame
if this retro looked like that and I ain't even gonna cop.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

It amazes me that people say $!## like this.  The original concords had the blue tinted sole.  People complaining about the shape being off I can understand, but I would like them to be as true to the og as possible, including the blue tinted sole.

Back
Top Bottom