*AJXI "CONCORD" CONFIRMED FOR XMAS 2011*

I really dont know what to say... 
smile.gif

Can you believe this, there's been a word from kicksonfire.com that these Concord XI's are droping in the Spring of 2011. That is not true. They are dropping in December of 2011. Right?

Can you believe this, there's been a word from kicksonfire.com that these Concord XI's are droping in the Spring of 2011. That is not true. They are dropping in December of 2011. Right?

I've Got To Say.. I Wouldn't Normally Rock Those Sweats, But They're Fire With The Concords! GUARANTEED MUST-COP NEXT YEAR! Never Stayed On A Line For Kicks Before, But I Just Might Prep Myself For This Release!
pimp.gif

I've Got To Say.. I Wouldn't Normally Rock Those Sweats, But They're Fire With The Concords! GUARANTEED MUST-COP NEXT YEAR! Never Stayed On A Line For Kicks Before, But I Just Might Prep Myself For This Release!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

A year? Man...This year better go by fast
roll.gif
thats what im sayin
laugh.gif
hell i aint even into shoes that much but these are a must have. like i said earlier in this thread, 10 pairs for me.

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

A year? Man...This year better go by fast
roll.gif
thats what im sayin
laugh.gif
hell i aint even into shoes that much but these are a must have. like i said earlier in this thread, 10 pairs for me.

great shoe but not worth the craziness they will bring next year, cool grey confusion will seem like nothing compared to this release

great shoe but not worth the craziness they will bring next year, cool grey confusion will seem like nothing compared to this release

Wore the DMP XI while buying the cool greys.......

Lets just say based on the chit chatter from folks that dont even look at niketalk, This release will be just as bad as the DMP package back in 06....

DMP 06 Madness>>>Concord madness>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cool grey madness>>>>>>>>>>>>Space jam madness

Wore the DMP XI while buying the cool greys.......

Lets just say based on the chit chatter from folks that dont even look at niketalk, This release will be just as bad as the DMP package back in 06....

DMP 06 Madness>>>Concord madness>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cool grey madness>>>>>>>>>>>>Space jam madness

Back
Top Bottom