Akon signed Lady GaGa right? soooooo...

"She's pretty much retired me. She was definitely a blessing. She came at the right moment. I'm glad I believed in her, boy. That goes to show you, if you believe in something strong enough, it will pay off."

- Akon says signing Lady GaGa to his label has helped fatten his wallet.

Millionaire. Sure. Billionaire
indifferent.gif

let's not forget he also signed t-pain....and he has to sign off on all those features he does.....yea he's caked out his damn mind.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

How can he be a Billionaire no one in Hip Hop is richer than Jay and he's still 100's of millions away from being there

Not sure if serious. You are either really young or really stupid. 
Spoiler [+]

alg_diddy.jpg

I remember reading an article on him and how he has enough money to retire ever since Lady Gaga. He basically doesn't have to work anymore, so all the extra features he's doing is just extra money.

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

Originally Posted by dland24

Usher>>>>Akon

Lady Gaga>>>>Justin Bieber.....so no.  
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
Biebers longevity>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gaga's
Because a good majority of superstar teen musicians continue to have success as adults right?  Justin Bieber is killing the game right now, but he is another teen fad that will die out eventually.

Usher>>>>Akon

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
Because a good majority of superstar teen musicians continue to have success as adults right?  Justin Bieber is killing the game right now, but he is another teen fad that will die out eventually.

kind of like usher did right
eyes.gif

Akon is pretty rich but no where close to becoming a billionaire
the only person in hip hop that prob will become a billionaire is Jay z

LostSoulsWander is lost....

+

Akon should find more talent, it looks like he has a sharp eye. He is definitely well off financially. He's a smart black man.

But what's up with his upcoming album? Is it geared to flop like "Freedom"?

Akon makes great money off T pain and Gaga. And he pretty much is set for life if he spends correctly. Usher is as well. People won't admit this, but Usher is the biggest males singer in the world in terms of sales and popularity since MJ .

Originally Posted by Badham

Akon makes great money off T pain and Gaga. And he pretty much is set for life if he spends correctly. Usher is as well. People won't admit this, but Usher is the biggest males singer in the world in terms of sales and popularity since MJ .

I mean everybody has their opinion but wow
roll.gif

Usher>>>>Akon

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

kind of like usher did right
eyes.gif
Actually,Usher did fade out as a youngster due to his music content. After some years he was able to revamp his image as he got older as noone really remembered him. Different times tho. Its like Bow Wow doin the Harlem Shake then tryna spit tough

Back
Top Bottom