Akon signed Lady GaGa right? soooooo...

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Why are y'all ALWAYS bringing up Baby? Wasn't it proven thsa he DOESN'T own the oil company, that they (he & Wayne) owe near 10 mil in taxes & that they still owe producers for beats from the Carter 3
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Don't mean their Broke either ..Just don't pay *#+$*$ ..Donald Trump went Bankrupt and is Still a Billionaire ..So whatchu sayin?CashMoney Had THE most Lucrative Lable Deal Ever ...80/20 and keep their Masters?Plus them *#+$*$ Had Hella platinum records and HitsIf Wayne Made 20 million , what makes you think Baby didn't make more?Add in Royalties and whatever else he got. ( #$*% that isn't public)I say the dude is doing well, REAL well... Regardless of all the other****But you right .. I shouldn't have said Baby ..Slim would be a better Choice .. cuz he's lowkey and and doesn't ball out like his bro

This man disagrees with you, heavily:

images

P signed the best deal ever. Was like 90/10 and got to keep ALL publishing, control ownership, etc... and we know how many albums he was dropping a month. all going gold and plat

AND HE SOLD WAYYYY MORE THAN CASH MONEY

1998, MP Da Last Don, billed as Master P's last album, debuted, and it sold almost 500,000 albums the first week and skyrocketed to the number one position on Billboard's charts. However, it was not the only representative of the label's output: five other albums produced by No Limit Records were on Billboard's top ten list the same month.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Badham

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Originally Posted by awwsome

Akon makes great money off T pain and Gaga. And he pretty much is set for life if he spends correctly. Usher is as well. People won't admit this, but Usher is the biggest males singer in the world in terms of sales and popularity since MJ .

I mean everybody has their opinion but wow
roll.gif
Must have never heard of R.Kelly
You must never heard of confessions or Usher having topped the UK charts and Hot 100 at the same time.

Usher: R&B Urban MJ
You must of never heard of :
12 play
R.Kelly
R.
Tp2.com
Chocolate Factory
These albums alone sold over 27 million in the U.S.
and futhermore R.Kelly wrote most of his music and even wrote for MICHAEL JACKSON. R.Kellys overall career>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ushers by a mile
And that means what to me? R kelly can't dance
Son........ what
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and someone really said Gaga = Elton and Madonna? I LOVE Gaga but that is past ridiculous. Yall _'s are on some other !$#*.

I bet more people step in the name of love than do all that extra +%+%$%$% Usher does though.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by illniche22

I never understood why cats argue over whats in another mans pocket...what does this have to do with your money?...either way 80% of the people mentioned in this thread (even their children in some cases) never have to work another day in their lives PERIOD!..so just take these numbers as motivation and put it into motion..

This...Although discussions like this are fun at times

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

she has caused massive controversy
 She is in that worldwide category
 Her buzz has taken the same exact path as Madonna.
Granted, she has to drop a few more albums and be in the game for a little bit more to fully solidify this title, but I am pretty sure it's safe to say she is going to be around for while.
What female is doing it harder than her right now?

1. What controversy? Wearing a meat dress?
2. This girl is going on a 3 year tour and it won't reach half of what Madonna's #1 selling tour reached. And Lady Gaga would have been lucky to have co-headlined with Ye had it gone through. Madonna had Run DMC & Beastie Boys open for her on her 1st tour.
3. What path is that?
4. How is it safe? Nothing in this industry is safe.
5. No one. And I applaud her but let her release I don't know, a REAL 2nd album before you start crowning folks around here.

I swear half 99% of people who post here haven't heard 1 Madonna song or know her impact
3. Same exact path? Which is?
All of this means nothing. I only care about music. Gaga can do basically anything in the music industry write sing produce play instruments what exactly can Madonna do that GaGa cant do better?

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

she has caused massive controversy
 She is in that worldwide category
 Her buzz has taken the same exact path as Madonna.
Granted, she has to drop a few more albums and be in the game for a little bit more to fully solidify this title, but I am pretty sure it's safe to say she is going to be around for while.
What female is doing it harder than her right now?

1. What controversy? Wearing a meat dress?
2. This girl is going on a 3 year tour and it won't reach half of what Madonna's #1 selling tour reached. And Lady Gaga would have been lucky to have co-headlined with Ye had it gone through. Madonna had Run DMC & Beastie Boys open for her on her 1st tour.
3. What path is that?
4. How is it safe? Nothing in this industry is safe.
5. No one. And I applaud her but let her release I don't know, a REAL 2nd album before you start crowning folks around here.

I swear half 99% of people who post here haven't heard 1 Madonna song or know her impact
3. Same exact path? Which is?
All of this means nothing. I only care about music. Gaga can do basically anything in the music industry write sing produce play instruments what exactly can Madonna do that GaGa cant do better?
sick.gif
That's like saying Michael Jordans 6 championship MVPs mean nothing, and you only care about individual ball playing skill, so Kobe > Jordan.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

4 years. But that's the point I'm making. Don't compare her

the $$#% that gets argued on here is beyond me...

thats why i love the music forum tho...

yall are funny

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Yo Real Talk some people say Master P is even richer than Diddy and Jay

Duke was def. up there. But you can tell he squandered a small fortune, word to his episode of cribs.
laugh.gif
@ what this thread turned into.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

This man disagrees with you, heavily:

images

P signed the best deal ever. Was like 90/10 and got to keep ALL publishing, control ownership, etc... and we know how many albums he was dropping a month. all going gold and plat

AND HE SOLD WAYYYY MORE THAN CASH MONEY

1998, MP Da Last Don, billed as Master P's last album, debuted, and it sold almost 500,000 albums the first week and skyrocketed to the number one position on Billboard's charts. However, it was not the only representative of the label's output: five other albums produced by No Limit Records were on Billboard's top ten list the same month.

sick.gif

Yeah, most of them albums were garbage too. But they always had one or two hit singles to make people wanna pick them up. P was a straight up hustla. He did his thing and I can't do nothing but respect it.

You kids remember when "Britney was the next Madonna"?
Yeah, I dont remember it either but it was said.

Dudes might want to wait a decade or two before making such statements. The only reason why theres a phrase such as "_________ is the next Madonna" is because shes been doing this for 30+ years.
Wasnt nobody making these statements bout Madonna in the 80s.

Gaga only got an album and a half. Lets not get ahead of ourselves. Dont let a meat dress fool you.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Akon has his own diamond mine & signed French Montana, of course he's on his way to being a billionaire before Jay or Puff.

Usher aint seeing Kells in no way. Kells might can't dance, but can Usher piss on $*@+ like Kells can? I didn't think so. Dude is known for wifin up dudes.

Ga Ga aint this generations Madonna? She damn near doin the same thing Madonna did in the 80's right now. Madonna just been in this longer that Ga Ga, and she almost as gay as Elton John.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yeah cuz he's next to blow?
You serious?

French Montana is this generations Tupac.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
hahahah
French Montana is never going be tupac that is forsure...
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom