Akon signed Lady GaGa right? soooooo...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Badham

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

no, but James Ingram doesn't have R. Kelly's resume to go along with that MJ credit
sure maybe i'll Usher the win in the popularity category, but the skill points go to R.

I guess it's up to the individual to decide which one they feel holds more weight popularity or skill...

Both R Kelly and Usher maintain skill and popularity, HOWEVER, Usher hit mainstream popularity harder than R Kelly ever has.
laugh.gif
3 times does not equal Usher hitting it the majority of his career.

no, but James Ingram doesn't have R. Kelly's resume to go along with that MJ credit
sure maybe i'll Usher the win in the popularity category, but the skill points go to R.

I guess it's up to the individual to decide which one they feel holds more weight popularity or skill...

Both R Kelly and Usher maintain skill and popularity, HOWEVER, Usher hit mainstream popularity harder than R Kelly ever has.
laugh.gif
Checkmate....
And I was actually thinking that Usher might have Kells beat for a sec.... I remember the 90s vividly for you young dudes that don't TRUST ME confessions did not even come close to how big this song was
eek.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

laugh.gif
Checkmate....
And I was actually thinking that Usher might have Kells beat for a sec.... I remember the 90s vividly for you young dudes that don't TRUST ME confessions did not even come close to how big this song was
eek.gif
Then you remember, you make me wanna and nice and slow and Usher IMPACT.

^ Yea and because of that I can easily say Kells > Usher even back then....

There might even be a couple of REMAKES of I believe I can fly that are bigger than nice and slow..

Fam I can't tell u the number of graduations I have been to in my life where they play I believe I can fly. Hell I even think they made my elementary school band learn that song lol

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Originally Posted by awwsome

Akon makes great money off T pain and Gaga. And he pretty much is set for life if he spends correctly. Usher is as well. People won't admit this, but Usher is the biggest males singer in the world in terms of sales and popularity since MJ .

I mean everybody has their opinion but wow
roll.gif
Must have never heard of R.Kelly
You must never heard of confessions or Usher having topped the UK charts and Hot 100 at the same time.

Usher: R&B Urban MJ
You must of never heard of :
12 play
R.Kelly
R.
Tp2.com
Chocolate Factory
These albums alone sold over 27 million in the U.S.
and futhermore R.Kelly wrote most of his music and even wrote for MICHAEL JACKSON. R.Kellys overall career>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ushers by a mile
And that means what to me? R kelly can't dance

656359c045ce6b90e175cab1a86919fa6c12c37.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

How can he be a Billionaire no one in Hip Hop is richer than Jay and he's still 100's of millions away from being there

Not sure if serious. You are either really young or really stupid. 
Spoiler [+]

alg_diddy.jpg

are you stupid Jay-z is richer than Diddy

70f157456ae2c0a03b97b744fdefb6191735ed3.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Akon makes great money off T pain and Gaga. And he pretty much is set for life if he spends correctly. Usher is as well. People won't admit this, but Usher is the biggest males singer in the world in terms of sales and popularity since MJ .

roll.gif
You must never heard of confessions or Usher having topped the UK charts and Hot 100 at the same time.

12 play
R.Kelly
R.
Tp2.com
Chocolate Factory
and futhermore R.Kelly wrote most of his music and even wrote for MICHAEL JACKSON. R.Kellys overall career>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ushers by a mile

Can he dance though?

Originally Posted by Napoleon

Bieber is the next Justin Timberlake if he plays it right...
Yeah but Gaga is ALREADY this generations Madonna and Elton John. So whats your point?

-The Juice

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

How can he be a Billionaire no one in Hip Hop is richer than Jay and he's still 100's of millions away from being there

Not sure if serious. You are either really young or really stupid. 
Spoiler [+]

alg_diddy.jpg

are you stupid Jay-z is richer than Diddy
laugh.gif
I hope he wasn't serious
roll.gif
why are you guys laughing? Jay-Z is definitely much more wealthier than Diddy.

You do know how much money a billion is right?

Akon is STANKY RICH though off of himself, T-Pain, and Gaga. But still not touchin Jigga or Diddy yearly, and definitely not in the past or future.

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

Yeah but Gaga is ALREADY this generations Madonna and Elton John. So whats your point?

-The Juice

Shes a icon atm, but she still is not elton aor donna

-The Juice

lady-gaga-and-elton-john1.jpg

EltonJohnLadyGaga.jpg

lady-gaga-madonna.jpg

lady-gaga-and-madonna-snl-catfight.jpg

the torch has been passed my dude.

-The Juice

im confused can someone post facts of diddy having more money than Jay? and what happened to Baby? i though he had more money than jay? dudes was ready to fight over that argument and son not even on the list

-The Juice

-The Juice
I'm sorry but I really have to disagree with Gaga being this generations Elton John or Madonna... Not yet. I'll give her some time to prove that she deserves that "crown" though.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

-The Juice

-The Juice
I'm sorry but I really have to disagree with Gaga being this generations Elton John or Madonna... Not yet. I'll give her some time to prove that she deserves that "crown" though.

Word brother. She hasn't been around on top for anywhere as long as both them. My MJ and Usher comparasion is fair. Usher has been doing music longer and for a strong balance for almost 2 decades. Even Beyonce ain't touching Usher

Lady Gaga is FAR FROM having the torch passed down from Elton or Madonna. Lady Gaga is in what would be her prime right now and its been what a few years at most??? She's got WAYS to go...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH at the majority of the arguments in here! Comparing Lady Gaga to MADONNA OR ELTON JOHN!!!?????? Akon being a billionaire!!!????? hahahahahahhahahahahaha Ya'll really give these Artist too much credit when it comes to money. Jay won't see a billion anytime soon he has a very long way to go. I personally dont believe he is worth as much as they say. You also have to realize that these estimates are what they brought in as a brand not in their pocket. Jay is worth about $250-300 max. Dont believe everything you read!

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAH at the majority of the arguments in here! Comparing Lady Gaga to MADONNA OR ELTON JOHN!!!?????? Akon being a billionaire!!!????? hahahahahahhahahahahaha Ya'll really give these Artist too much credit when it comes to money. Jay won't see a billion anytime soon he has a very long way to go. I personally dont believe he is worth as much as they say. You also have to realize that these estimates are what they brought in as a brand not in their pocket. Jay is worth about $250-300 max. Dont believe everything you read!

This.  Plus its what hes WORTH...not what he has...

In any case... It makes you realize how much a BILLION dollars is...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

roll.gif

12 play
R.Kelly
R.
Tp2.com
Chocolate Factory

Can he dance though?
does it matter? could isaac hayes or marvin gaye dance? you said male singer..

not that i'm trying to discredit usher because he's definitely a superstar but you're reaching. there are other arguments you can make in your favor besides whether or not r kelly can moonwalk
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom