Alabama/Atlanta/Georgia Summit

So JWM, keithahundred, & I are talking about holding a summit in the ATL for all the us NTers near the area. We just need to see if there will be enoughinterest in attending before we get any further into discussions. As far as timing, with enough people we are hoping to get this thing set up by the end of thesummer (BBQ) or in the fall/winter (Hawks game). Just letting everyone know right now so we can go from there.

***UPDATE***

JWM just called and he wants to know if the first weekend of Aug. That will be Sat, the 1st of Aug. How does that work for everyone?

Count me in if it's in the summer! I gotta go back to school in the fall. Hit me with a PM if ya'll need another head to help plan things

do it in the fall/winter money kinda tight now hopefully i have some money then... plus im closer to atl when i go back 2 school

yea we def. do fam ....so far we are trying to get a head count and then go from there

everyone come to Savannah for St Pattys!

I can prolly rock with a Hawks Game during the spring,maybe a falcons game

Oh yea Homecomings too

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

so whose bringing the banjo? i got the moonshine

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I'll be in ATL next weekend.

Just sayin'...

The got a party at the Grand Opening of Sole Munki in their new location goin gin next weekend

Originally Posted by raptors29

When would it be?
we trying to figure out where its going to be first. We need to know the spots in the ATL or if someone can step up and host or have a place inmind that can host. If it is during the summer its only right that we have a BBQ. But then we need a house or a park to hold it at. And then people to cook,etc.

so what time of year summer or fall...and to he honest for the past couple years fall has been like summer
laugh.gif
...we should schedule it around when the mostpeople can come

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by raptors29

When would it be?
we trying to figure out where its going to be first. We need to know the spots in the ATL or if someone can step up and host or have a place in mind that can host. If it is during the summer its only right that we have a BBQ. But then we need a house or a park to hold it at. And then people to cook, etc.

If it's a BBQ we can have it at welcome all park by camp creek

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

so whose bringing the banjo? i got the moonshine

Don't forget your girl I got an out house where we can run the midnight train to Georgia on her
pimp.gif
buurrr

Back
Top Bottom