Alabama/Atlanta/Georgia Summit

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by raptors29

When would it be?
we trying to figure out where its going to be first. We need to know the spots in the ATL or if someone can step up and host or have a place in mind that can host. If it is during the summer its only right that we have a BBQ. But then we need a house or a park to hold it at. And then people to cook, etc.

If it's a BBQ we can have it at welcome all park by camp creek
Man you know dudes in camp creek are gonna start mess.

Man them dudes are %%%% boys....I be there every weekend they don't bother nobody alot of families have cook outs there, besides them ninjas knowme...I'll get that #$@ toe tagged

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by raptors29

When would it be?
we trying to figure out where its going to be first. We need to know the spots in the ATL or if someone can step up and host or have a place in mind that can host. If it is during the summer its only right that we have a BBQ. But then we need a house or a park to hold it at. And then people to cook, etc.

Man you know dudes in camp creek are gonna start mess.

Man them dudes are %%%% boys....I be there every weekend they don't bother nobody alot of families have cook outs there, besides them ninjas know me...I'll get that #$@ toe tagged
roll.gif
plus you know you got bham coming so we will be straight

is it really going to happen?
the summit of 03' consisted of me, seeko and another dude who didnt even show up.

Dang it I would be there if I wasn't away at school in TX. Hope it goes well. Oh yeah, Shout outs to the 'Ville, AL (256).

Update! we're officially going for the first park(camp Creek)....we are also aiming for 3:00, also i'm going
to need somebody from atl to go in with me for the food any takers?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JWM

Update! we're going for the first park....we are also aiming for 3:00, also i'm going
nerd.gif

what?

when?

???

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by JWM

Update! we're going for the first park....we are also aiming for 3:00, also i'm going
nerd.gif

what?

when?

???

Thats what keith suggested so I guess thats where it'll be.

When- Aug 1st @ 3:00 at Welcome All Park by Camp Creek.

keith just came up with the idea of everybody pitching in money for the food so that would be better since
we really dont have a estimate of how many people are going

EDIT i say alabama vs georgia in a ole game of bball.....
pimp.gif

THE SUMMIT WILL BE AT WELCOME ALL PARK OFF CRAMP CREEK

BRING YOUR GYM SHORTS THERE IS A COURT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wait when is the summit and where exactly is this place? I need an address. I'll be relocating to Atlanta July 2nd.

Back
Top Bottom