Alabama/Atlanta/Georgia Summit

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by raptors29

When would it be?
we trying to figure out where its going to be first. We need to know the spots in the ATL or if someone can step up and host or have a place in mind that can host. If it is during the summer its only right that we have a BBQ. But then we need a house or a park to hold it at. And then people to cook, etc.
If it ends up being in the summer I don't mind hooking it up with a house to hold it at

Originally Posted by malcmoney

Im in, hopes its before i go to kansas for fall term
where in Kansas you go to school at? I just moved to Alabama from Kansas a year ago for school. I was trying to go to KU but they weren'tgiving me $$$ so I came here
smh.gif

I'm down, just gotta see if I can miss some more days of work.
OP don't you go to UAH? I got orientation next tuesday

**hi-five**

I'm up thruuuuu-there ....

whenever works ...

who was @ the other "summit" @ the old Prestigious ATL ? was prolly a few years ago ... we shoulda had one @ Sneakerpimps that just past.

nerd.gif

i'm down wit it.

just lemme know the dates.

i can't make the NT CircleJerk/Sausagefest 09, hosted by Henz and Ben, so i will try to make this one...

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

everyone come to Savannah for St Pattys!

I can prolly rock with a Hawks Game during the spring,maybe a falcons game

Oh yea Homecomings too
I just moved back home and live like 30 min from Sav

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

When would it be?
we trying to figure out where its going to be first. We need to know the spots in the ATL or if someone can step up and host or have a place in mind that can host. If it is during the summer its only right that we have a BBQ. But then we need a house or a park to hold it at. And then people to cook, etc.

If it's a BBQ we can have it at welcome all park by camp creek
I knew I shouldn't have moved back home, I used to live on camp creek just down the road from that park

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

When would it be?

If it's a BBQ we can have it at welcome all park by camp creek
Man you know dudes in camp creek are gonna start mess.

im thinking bout shooting for a bbq and we can still shoot for a hawks/falcons game in the fall....yall give me some feedback on that
atl heads whats good with this park?sneekerluvr since you down with help hosting any other spots?
[h2]
http://sneekerluvr.u.yuku.com[/h2]

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

everyone come to Savannah for St Pattys!

I can prolly rock with a Hawks Game during the spring,maybe a falcons game

Oh yea Homecomings too
I just moved back home and live like 30 min from Sav

Richmond hill ?

Originally Posted by JWM

im thinking bout shooting for a bbq and we can still shoot for a hawks/falcons game in the fall....yall give me some feedback on that
atl heads whats good with this park?sneekerluvr since you down with help hosting any other spots?
[h2]
http://sneekerluvr.u.yuku.com[/h2]
Grant Park off of Boulevard would be another good spot

bruhs.. see yall next saturday.... As far as the summit.. Im down. Welcome All aint hood lol and thats right up the street so thats cool.. Preferably beforeAugust cuz im leaving to go back to school but its just an hr and some change so no big deal.

***UPDATE***

JWM just called and he wants to know if the first weekend of Aug. That will be Sat, the 1st of Aug. How does that work for everyone?

Back
Top Bottom