Alabama/Georgia summit

jwm

Me p0tat0 salad and keithda juiceman have all been trying to work out a Alabama and Georgia summit in Atlanta.
So far nothing is set in stone so if you down to help out in organizing or just want to come let it be known because
I believe this could be a really dope summit

nerd.gif

Not only is this thread in Regional (aka the black hole) but we got like one of the worst/least active region for sneakerheads.

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Us Alabama folks would be severly outnumbered
True
Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Not only is this thread in Regional (aka the black hole) but we got like one of the worst/least active region for sneakerheads.
Too true. I see too many fakes in the A. I don't know how bad it is in Alabama.

but i mean i believe we could make it happen, there are so many alabama shoe heads but they just dotn show themselves

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

True

Dudes on my campus stay rocking fake sigs, fake fusions, or legit team jordans. Don't even get me started on the mall
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

True

It's getting better in Alabama. Well at least what I see in Montgomery and Birmingham.

Originally Posted by ReturnBama

so what is the point of these summits?
just to put a face to the s/n of some of the people on NT. I mean we all came together to NT one way or another so its kinda nice to be able tomeet some of the people with similar interests and whatnot.

guys just go into the other thread keep pming everyone who said they were coming get they numbers and @%@% and we should be straight

Back
Top Bottom