Alabama Heads?

dc35064, teamKidCudi all day
smile.gif
but I know nothing of this Drake character. (-____-)

Also, how's UAB? Campus life/Social? What year are you, btw? Could be my future school
nerd.gif

I'm from huntsville, live in las vegas now though. I try to go back atleast once a year to visit

No one will probably look in here before tomorrow but by the chance anyone does.
I'm trying to find info on J Cole tomorrow at A&M, where do I get tickets or do I even need them?

^ Yo, do they have a hoops court there? I need to find a place to ball in Huntsville....I swear NOBODY here plays indoor bball unless you're on a college campus, which I'm not.

Yeah they do, it's a pretty big facility.

My boys play ball a lot, I don't really have much time to as much as they do. But they go to Dublin in Madison on Sundays and Wednesdays, Madison Mission sometimes, and Calhoun in Decatur.

They have it down to a schedule

^ Nice!  Thanks for the info.  Now to find those places lol (not from here).  I'm sure they can't be too difficult to find though.  

Checking back in, been awhile. I was home for the holidays and it was madness for the Cool Greys in Huntsville. lol apparently the city got less than 50 pairs total.
30t6p3b.gif

If anyone wants to display their collection in Texas, holla at us. We're trying to get a collector from every state in the U.S. More details TBA after the Super Bowl. 

5383295367_5b010f87b7_b.jpg

The YMCA in Madison, not many people actually play ball there. Most people go there to work out and just shoot around after.
I go on fridays after class and the gym is usually empty so I just get some shots in.

Where do you guys go to chill? I'm only 20 so no point in going to bars which sucks because that's where most of my friends go.

Back
Top Bottom