Alabama Heads?

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Yo I'm going to be at my grandma's house in AL bored for a day what is there to do down there???? And someone PM me that lives there I need to pick up some Green Sb's while I'm down there need to know where to cop.

What part of AL?

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Yo I'm going to be at my grandma's house in AL bored for a day what is there to do down there???? And someone PM me that lives there I need to pick up some Green Sb's while I'm down there need to know where to cop.

More than likely your boredom will travel with you to AL for the day.

Originally Posted by killa23

Originally Posted by Joshuatree2192

Joshuatree2192 wrote:

killa23,what high school did you go to?

R.C.H.S. Please dont laugh.

OMG!!! I must laugh on this one!! What year did u grad tho? I know some ppl that went there.

I left RCHS back in 99 and moved near Macon Ga were I finish school in 2002. My sisters graduated from Central in 2005.

we got omg p0tat0 5alad and thats all i know off the top wes who else is there?

I stay in Atlanta but I was raised in Uniontown. Some of my fam still stay there. I know some of you may not heard of it but it's where the Footwash islocated & Robert C. Hatch high known for winning bball championships.

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

I stay in Atlanta but I was raised in Uniontown. Some of my fam still stay there. I know some of you may not heard of it but it's where the Footwash is located & Robert C. Hatch high known for winning bball championships.

Near Hurtsboro/Hatchuchabee
nerd.gif
?

Word? We got some Huntsville NTers here? I've been in Huntsville for the past 2 years for college.

o word i use to mess with a couple of chicks from oakwood back in the day seem like if they find out you dont go there and got
nice kicks they jock hard
pimp.gif
but best of luck in grad school b

Originally Posted by JWM

o word i use to mess with a couple of chicks from oakwood back in the day seem like if they find out you dont go there and got
pimp.gif
nice kicks? que?

Originally Posted by JWM

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
They definitely jock hard on anyone who doesn't comehere. Dudes from A&M can come by and just pick up groupies.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom