Alaska Niketalkers CHECK IN!!! WE NEED TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Are there any SB shops in Anchorage?
I assume Nike SB shops? Not that I know of, but there are some stores that have Nike SB shoes and some gear.

Aight honest question how do the FEMALES LOOK!!!
Meh...but there are definitely some bad ones.  
I would say for the most part the females are easy though.

Originally Posted by KMante

Aight thats cool because I was just wondering because my cousin married an eskimo native american chick I dont know what she is all I know is she looks caucasian but 
she is BAD THOUGH and she must be good at something because he has THREE kids by her  

Originally Posted by KMante

Aight thats cool because I was just wondering because my cousin married an eskimo native american chick I dont know what she is all I know is she looks caucasian but 
she is BAD THOUGH and she must be good at something because he has THREE kids by her  
That's whats up
pimp.gif

Are there any nike outlet stores in AK?
Nope. I usually do phone orders at a lower 48 outlet if I hear about a good deal.

Aight honest question is Anchorage know as a dangerous city?
Just read a police report on a high rate of forcible rape??? I need an honest observation because yall bros actually live there
813 violent crimes per 100,000 residents some one shed some light on this please

I never thought so.

The crime has definitely gotten worse since I've been there though.

I remembering reading an article on how we were the 5th most dangerous city in the nation like 5 months ago.

Sure doesn't feel like it.

I never would have thought that alaska would be dangerous like that
The article I read said that Anchorage is still the 5th most dangerous city in the US

Yeah the homicide rate isn't that high I believe.

They are right about the drugs, especially methamphetamines. Rape rates have always been high.

Not the safest place for women.

What are the well known places to get food from in the area?
Orso
Wings-n-Things

M.A.'s Gourmet Dogs 
pimp.gif

Arctic Roadrunner

Bear Tooth

Mooses's Tooth

Spenard Roadhouse

Lucky Wishbone

The main ones I know/go to.

Aight so whats the chances of a person from out of state getting a job at footlocker???

I know a few people who work there personally.

I don't really know though. I would say decent. 
Just apply and call in frequently I guess. Prove to them you know your stuff.

So...I had no idea this tread even existed! Thanks for the PM sneakergameinsanse!

I just looked through all the pages and you guys pretty much covered it all. There is one SB account in Anchorage called Zak's Boardshop downtown, and one in Juneau but I'm not sure if that spot is still around. I was 1st in line at the 5th Ave Concord release wearing Ray Allen XIII's for those who remember what I looked like. I do work at Nordstrom so if you see me around, I'm probably in a suit most of the time.

Me, gettinit247 (Daniel), and sergdamerg (Sergio) usually have little Anchorage "meets" where we bring new pickups and talk shoes. Just a small gathering just for the fun of it. I have some pics of the recent one, but I'll post pics later today. We should do a bigger Anchorge meet...just throwing out an idea!

Thanks again for the kind words everyone!

-Jermaine

Also, I believe any NT Moderators or Admins should move this thread to the Regional NorthWest section. It would make more sense.

-Jermaine

Back
Top Bottom