Alcatraz - 2 hour Premier on Jan. 16 8PT on FOX

doesnt have my interest as much as i wish it did. ill give it a few more episodes before i decide on it.

Show seems like another Fringe. So if enough scifi fans get behind it'll have a few seasons.

indifferent.gif
@ all of the LOST blasphemers with the show sucked and it wasn't good after S1 or S2. Fools especially since S3 is like the best season. Benjamin Linus FTW

Id give the show a solid B after the 2 hour premiere. I cant see this show dropping below a B/B-, but has the potential of being much, much better. Hope it does. Im intrigued so far.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i liked it a lot... looking forward to more.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i liked it a lot... looking forward to more.[/color]

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Was a let down, but it is still okay
This is how I feel. 
I couldn't get passed the "realism" of some of the scenes. Like the way they took down the sniper at the end. What kind of cop drops their gun and rushes up to an armed assailant? 

The whole sniper story arch was really really weak and overall the show left a bunch of unanswered questions, in a bad way. There's very little character development so you're not emotionally connected to the characters (except hurley because of lost) and there are so many unanswered questions that make you just want to give up on the show altogether. 

I'll stick it out for a few more episodes but it's pretty obvious to me that this show isn't as big as the creators had intended it to be. 

I was bored. I cared more about where they were shooting in SF then most the other detail because it was "blah" to me.

Was a little disappointed. If they don't answer some of the questions that are already being brought up through the 2 hour premier (ala Lost) then this show is going to lose me. There is just so much random stuff going on all at once.

anyone else noticed the Vertigo reference when she was running on the rooftop? 
nerd.gif
thought it was a bit corny

Originally Posted by ludex360

i got a bunch of crazy theories already. the last scene is a head scratcher

This. #!+$ had me off guard. Is it me or main characters acting is not that great?

Show was alright.  Definitely has a Lost vibe to it.  I'll catch a couple of more episodes before I give up on it.  Being as how I'm SOOO intrigued with Alcatraz as is, I'll stick with it.

Disappointed I found out this was shot in Vancouver and not my hometown of Frisco but I gotta say, the parts on Alcatraz really look like Alcatraz.  Even the look out point to the city.

I think some parts were shot in San Francisco. Most of it was filmed in Vancouver.

Originally Posted by Coolidge Effect

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Show was alright.  Definitely has a Lost vibe to it.  I'll catch a couple of more episodes before I give up on it.  Being as how I'm SOOO intrigued with Alcatraz as is, I'll stick with it.

Disappointed I found out this was shot in Vancouver and not my hometown of Frisco but I gotta say, the parts on Alcatraz really look like Alcatraz.  Even the look out point to the city.

I think it is the same production company, BAD ROBOT. Probably, why there are two former lost actors on this show as well.

I'm a huge fan of lost so hopefully, this show wont disappoint.
Yes, J.J. Abrams is the executive producer

Back
Top Bottom