Alicia Keys' album "The Element of Freedom" pushed back - Dec. 15

Single wasn't "whack" by a long shot.

Listen to the full album, in its entirety and then make your decision.

It's probably her best work.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by carL0Wm3yng

This album is amazing. It's got to be her best work since Songs in A Minor.
based on that whack %!+ single she released, this statement is already null and void

it's like, have ya'll forgotten about unplugged and Diary!?
So youre dismissing an entire album due to a single? This statement is already null and void.

But anyway, which song was the single?

There is NO way EOF is her best work. Nope, sorry.
laugh.gif

If this is her best album, then I don't ever need to listen to Alicia Keys again for the rest of my life

I love the album with the exception of the Beyonce song. That song has its targeted audience and I think they will feel it.

This is a REALLY solid effort IMO.

based on that whack %!+ single she released, this statement is already null and void

So youre dismissing an entire album due to a single? This statement is already null and void.

YES!

"you don't know my name" was prolly her best single yet--not to mention she had "If it ain't got you" on that diary album aswell...and those were singles. Let's not discuss the heatrocks that weren't singles.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
c'mon son!

don't get it twisted, I"m not saying it's whack---I'm just sayin' ain't no way it's her best since songs in a minor, cuz I knowbased on the sound/feel of her released single it's not better than Diary. Maaaybe, it might be better than her last, but that ain't sayin' much.

::

Pre-order only iTunes bonus track[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Element_of_Freedom#cite_note-20[/sup]
  1. "Stolen Moments"
Deluxe edition bonus tracks[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Element_of_Freedom#cite_note-HMV-21[/sup]
  1. "Through It All"
  2. "Pray for Forgiveness"
Japanese bonus tracks
  1. "Through It All" (deluxe edition only)
  2. "Pray for Forgiveness" (deluxe edition only)
  3. "Stolen Moments"
  4. "Heaven's Door"
So lesson is, Japan wins again when it comes to total tracks.

::

Pre-order only iTunes bonus track

15. "Stolen Moments"

Deluxe edition bonus tracks

15. "Through It All"
16. "Pray for Forgiveness"

Japanese bonus tracks

15. "Through It All" (deluxe edition only)
16. "Pray for Forgiveness" (deluxe edition only)
17. "Stolen Moments"
18. "Heaven's Door"

The hell is a "Heaven's Door"?

I so didn't know "That's How Strong My Love Is" is a cover.

Song is so perfect in every which away.

Album is hot. Aint delete nothing while listening
laugh.gif
; track with B'aint bad, but it broke up the mood up to that point. Every song is grand like a 808's or OneRepublic album. This will get blasted. Like The Sea soundslike a single to me - melody grabs u immediately - or That's How Strong My Love Is, which is what people would expect to hear from her. She gotchoices...aint a bad song on here.

YES!

"you don't know my name" was prolly her best single yet--not to mention she had "If it ain't got you" on that diary album as well...and those were singles. Let's not discuss the heatrocks that weren't singles.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
c'mon son!

don't get it twisted, I"m not saying it's whack---I'm just sayin' ain't no way it's her best since songs in a minor, cuz I know based on the sound/feel of her released single it's not better than Diary. Maaaybe, it might be better than her last, but that ain't sayin' much.
Dude, no matter how you slice it...your not making any sense. Judging an album off of one single? Seriously? My goodness.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I hope these girls aren't letting her "homewrecker" status rob them from really enjoying this album and "flying" along with her.

man when you take out the Beyonce track and sometimes Doesn't Mean Anything (just b/c I heard it a lot) I could play this on the ipod without skippinganything this is a solid album

4/5

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

man when you take out the Beyonce track and sometimes Doesn't Mean Anything (just b/c I heard it a lot) I could play this on the ipod without skipping anything this is a solid album

4/5
I feel the same way. Album is nice start to finish, but my opinion is bias. "Try sleeping with a broken heart" is god damn amazing,i've been playing that track for the past week straight.

The obsession with Unthinkable at my apartment is craZY... we all have the ringtone.... song is BANANAS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom