alicia keys looking disgusting

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by j4ck

her left leg looking like an elephant's trunk

laugh.gif
She needs to hit da gym ASAP, cuz in hindsight, swizz downgraded.

It's funny you bring up the gym...because 98% of the warpigs you post AND gas in those what's poppin/7 dias 7 noches pics should do the same. 

eek.gif
roll.gif
 Im dying over here.

When I first started scrolling down I was like, OP you buggin. Then I got about waist down and said What the... I hope it a PS otherwise a piece of my just died.

laugh.gif

It's funny you bring up the gym...because 98% of the warpigs you post AND gas in those what's poppin/7 dias 7 noches pics should do the same. 

eek.gif
roll.gif
 Im dying over here.

When I first started scrolling down I was like, OP you buggin. Then I got about waist down and said What the... I hope it a PS otherwise a piece of my just died.

My girl looking more like a key chain. I guess spandex can make you look more appealing then you really are. She has her days just like any other woman no doubt.

My girl looking more like a key chain. I guess spandex can make you look more appealing then you really are. She has her days just like any other woman no doubt.

laugh.gif

Warpigs though 
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Warpigs though 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Some people use the word "thick" to describe everything short of not needing to cut off the roof and get lifted out by a helicopter in order to leave the house.

Some people use the word "thick" to describe everything short of not needing to cut off the roof and get lifted out by a helicopter in order to leave the house.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

1. She just had a child.

2. Women don't look like they're going to the Grammy's every single day. That's just reality.

3. She looks better than your woman/ex.

4. Close this thread and go back to looking at photoshopped woman thinking that's reality.

roll.gif
cosign, dude was straight to the point

1. She just had a child.

2. Women don't look like they're going to the Grammy's every single day. That's just reality.

4. Close this thread and go back to looking at photoshopped woman thinking that's reality.

roll.gif
cosign, dude was straight to the point

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

laugh.gif

Warpigs though 
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

laugh.gif

Warpigs though 
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

1. She just had a child.

Thank y'all for coming out. God Bless.Good night.

But seriously, she's bad. If she offered you the panty draws in your face, NO one on here would say no. I'd question your manhood if you did
laugh.gif

Wow. Been reading more of this thread. Some of y'all dudes man
30t6p3b.gif
, y'all crituque women more than other women do and we know women look at each other all the time. This is crazy.

1. She just had a child.

Thank y'all for coming out. God Bless.Good night.

But seriously, she's bad. If she offered you the panty draws in your face, NO one on here would say no. I'd question your manhood if you did
laugh.gif

Wow. Been reading more of this thread. Some of y'all dudes man
30t6p3b.gif
, y'all crituque women more than other women do and we know women look at each other all the time. This is crazy.

laugh.gif

oh yeah? find a post where i posted a fat chick from 7dias7noches
grin.gif

laugh.gif

oh yeah? find a post where i posted a fat chick from 7dias7noches
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom