alicia keys looking disgusting

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by rashi
Because of the white influence on media. Pale, sickly looking women aren't what's hot in the streets.

Your antagonizing view on women of bigger builds and women of color throughout the years IMO was well worth the bit of ether you were served earlier.  You're lucky that the other site doesn't exist anymore or you'd be in tears in the bathroom at your office. You're a bigot. You use big words that most people on this board can't comprehend to disguise how you truly feel. People are entitled to their preferences but you go out of your way every single time to put down these types of women.

There have been plenty of mothers, wives, sisters, etc, that we have bad mouthed before. It just so happened that their family members weren't on NT. So, it is kind of a hypocritical comment.
This.
So calling out fat/ugly girls is racist? Just because they happen to black? I always see this bull @#$% argument on NT

"Oh you don't like Serena or the 30000 fat girls posted in the Black Girl thread? racist
30t6p3b.gif
"

News flash, not all black girls are obese or ugly. Keri Hilson, Gabrielle Union, Meagan Good, Esther Baxter, Beyonce, etc are NOT fat (all though B gets sloppy sometimes). No one calls them out for anything. It's only when you guys post Serena or overweight girls at the club

Black women who are not fat far outnumber the ones who are not, at least outside the US. For example there are tons of fine @#$ ethiopian girls who are all/mostly naturally skinny, and that's just one African ethnicity. So stop with that "White influence on the media" cause NO ONE likes fat girls except NTers and dudes from the hood. You guys are just providing more excuses for obesity in the black community in the US

You're pretty spot on with everything except that 1st part. You can't deny how much of a factor that actually is, and that's not on this site, that's on tv, the billboards,
the bookstores, magazine stands, and pretty much all throughout society.

And that last part, that's just a random generalization, cause there's an equal number other races who suffer the same. You can just look outside and see that.

Because of the white influence on media. Pale, sickly looking women aren't what's hot in the streets.

Your antagonizing view on women of bigger builds and women of color throughout the years IMO was well worth the bit of ether you were served earlier.  You're lucky that the other site doesn't exist anymore or you'd be in tears in the bathroom at your office. You're a bigot. You use big words that most people on this board can't comprehend to disguise how you truly feel. People are entitled to their preferences but you go out of your way every single time to put down these types of women.

There have been plenty of mothers, wives, sisters, etc, that we have bad mouthed before. It just so happened that their family members weren't on NT. So, it is kind of a hypocritical comment.
This.
So calling out fat/ugly girls is racist? Just because they happen to black? I always see this bull @#$% argument on NT

"Oh you don't like Serena or the 30000 fat girls posted in the Black Girl thread? racist
30t6p3b.gif
"

News flash, not all black girls are obese or ugly. Keri Hilson, Gabrielle Union, Meagan Good, Esther Baxter, Beyonce, etc are NOT fat (all though B gets sloppy sometimes). No one calls them out for anything. It's only when you guys post Serena or overweight girls at the club

Black women who are not fat far outnumber the ones who are not, at least outside the US. For example there are tons of fine @#$ ethiopian girls who are all/mostly naturally skinny, and that's just one African ethnicity. So stop with that "White influence on the media" cause NO ONE likes fat girls except NTers and dudes from the hood. You guys are just providing more excuses for obesity in the black community in the US

SO MUCH REAL TALK IN THIS POST. Dudes drop the you aint black card when I'm not attracted to big women like slim black girls don't exist. Many African women/tribes are naturally slim. For every fat girl posted in the black girl thread there's a skinny/slim one that I find adorable. People need to stop tryna force that stereotype on every black person. That last sentence is the most important point, if these women are sought after in certain neighborhoods there's no reason for them to work out ever.

This.

30t6p3b.gif
"

SO MUCH REAL TALK IN THIS POST. Dudes drop the you aint black card when I'm not attracted to big women like slim black girls don't exist. Many African women/tribes are naturally slim. For every fat girl posted in the black girl thread there's a skinny/slim one that I find adorable. People need to stop tryna force that stereotype on every black person. That last sentence is the most important point, if these women are sought after in certain neighborhoods there's no reason for them to work out ever.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]  In general, NT's opinion on women is the exact opposite of the actual world. [/color]

laugh.gif
What?

Originally Posted by HOVKid

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]  In general, NT's opinion on women is the exact opposite of the actual world. [/color]

laugh.gif
What?

Am I the only who avoided Page 1? I've heard about this cankles pic all day and can't bring myself to look. When I see cankles in public, I immediately gasp and start looking around for a Whole Foods.

Am I the only who avoided Page 1? I've heard about this cankles pic all day and can't bring myself to look. When I see cankles in public, I immediately gasp and start looking around for a Whole Foods.

shes still get it chunky and all thats alicia keys fine regrdless but sup no gucci fit for lil man she got millions and she did him with the purple shirt she got him lokin like some of yall in yall grape 5s

shes still get it chunky and all thats alicia keys fine regrdless but sup no gucci fit for lil man she got millions and she did him with the purple shirt she got him lokin like some of yall in yall grape 5s

Back
Top Bottom