Aliens or Zombies? How would you want things to go down when !*+ hits the fan?

ILL LEGAL OPERATION wrote:

Aliens...
...how G'd up would you feel murkin' ET wit ya bare hands?

Yo $*+ came a billion light years and landed in the wrong hood N'...

...and I'ma be at the swap meet bootleggin' all ya technology - have the whole hood coastin' in spaceships on intergalactic spinners.

2cmnmg5.gif

ILL LEGAL OPERATION wrote:

Aliens...
...how G'd up would you feel murkin' ET wit ya bare hands?

Yo $*+ came a billion light years and landed in the wrong hood N'...

...and I'ma be at the swap meet bootleggin' all ya technology - have the whole hood coastin' in spaceships on intergalactic spinners.

2cmnmg5.gif

Aliens. You know what Zombies are all about - they want your braaaaaaaaaaaaaains. Aliens might be peaceful and cool and just want to check things out.

Aliens. You know what Zombies are all about - they want your braaaaaaaaaaaaaains. Aliens might be peaceful and cool and just want to check things out.

Originally Posted by G14

ALIENS ONLY IF THEY SLIP UP AND LEAVE THE SHIPS ON THE GROUND...I'LL TRY MY BEST TO RUN UP IN IT AND FLY AWAY AND LEAVE YALL TO DEAL WITH THAT MESS

ZOMBIES ...BUT THAT WOULD BE SOO DEPRESSING LIVING IN A HOUSE WITH THE HURRICANE SHUTTERS LIVING OFF CAN FOODS

ALL WHILE KNOWING YOU CANT STAY THERE FOREVER AND HAVE TO GET OUT THE HOUSE SOONER OR LATER TO FIND A NEW "SAFE HAVEN"

PLUS PEOPLE WHO ARENT ZOMBIES WOULD PROBABLY BE OUT GOING CRAZY SHOOTING PEOPLE WHO ARENT INFECTED FOR THE HELL OF IT

JUST CAUSE THEY WANTED TO TEST OUT THE AR-15 THEY HAD COLLECTING DUST

THE ARMY DROPPING NUKES ON TOWNS WITHOUT WARNING

...YEAH IM THINKING ALIENS WOULD BE THE BETTER END RESULT

BUT EVEN THEN THE GOOD ALIENS WOULDN'T LET THAT GO DOWN

POINT BLANK PEOPLE WOULD COME TO TOGETHER IF IT WAS ALIENS ATTACKING

ALL THE IGNORANT PEOPLE WOULD FINALLY SEE WE ARE ALL JUST "HUMAN"

ZOMBIES PEOPLE WOULDN'T TRUST PEOPLE ANYMORE AS THEY ALREADY DO  

That's true. I would still pick zombies cause not everyone knows how to use a gun. My weapon of choice for survival would be a crowbar and a bicycle for getaway. I would have a gun, but only use it against humans not infected who tried to pose any harm towards me.

Originally Posted by G14

ALIENS ONLY IF THEY SLIP UP AND LEAVE THE SHIPS ON THE GROUND...I'LL TRY MY BEST TO RUN UP IN IT AND FLY AWAY AND LEAVE YALL TO DEAL WITH THAT MESS

ZOMBIES ...BUT THAT WOULD BE SOO DEPRESSING LIVING IN A HOUSE WITH THE HURRICANE SHUTTERS LIVING OFF CAN FOODS

ALL WHILE KNOWING YOU CANT STAY THERE FOREVER AND HAVE TO GET OUT THE HOUSE SOONER OR LATER TO FIND A NEW "SAFE HAVEN"

PLUS PEOPLE WHO ARENT ZOMBIES WOULD PROBABLY BE OUT GOING CRAZY SHOOTING PEOPLE WHO ARENT INFECTED FOR THE HELL OF IT

JUST CAUSE THEY WANTED TO TEST OUT THE AR-15 THEY HAD COLLECTING DUST

THE ARMY DROPPING NUKES ON TOWNS WITHOUT WARNING

...YEAH IM THINKING ALIENS WOULD BE THE BETTER END RESULT

BUT EVEN THEN THE GOOD ALIENS WOULDN'T LET THAT GO DOWN

POINT BLANK PEOPLE WOULD COME TO TOGETHER IF IT WAS ALIENS ATTACKING

ALL THE IGNORANT PEOPLE WOULD FINALLY SEE WE ARE ALL JUST "HUMAN"

ZOMBIES PEOPLE WOULDN'T TRUST PEOPLE ANYMORE AS THEY ALREADY DO  

That's true. I would still pick zombies cause not everyone knows how to use a gun. My weapon of choice for survival would be a crowbar and a bicycle for getaway. I would have a gun, but only use it against humans not infected who tried to pose any harm towards me.

Back
Top Bottom